User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need Solitude Fender Skirt

I'm looking for a street side fender skirt for my 2018 310GK. GD has discontinued the part...didn't want to pay their shipping costs anyway. Searching Rec Pro online, they don't seem to have one that will fit.
    Icon online has a FS5012 that is close.
    I JB plastic welded the old one back together, but it's pretty fugly.

Does anyone know of another supplier that would have this item in the tan/off white/whatever color it is?
    TIA
    Paul, Sue & Wonder Dog Zane
    '18 Solitude 310 GK
    "15 F-350 6.7, DRW, CC

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gronk1 View Post
    I'm looking for a street side fender skirt for my 2018 310GK. GD has discontinued the part...didn't want to pay their shipping costs anyway. Searching Rec Pro online, they don't seem to have one that will fit.

Does anyone know of another supplier that would have this item in the tan/off white/whatever color it is?
    TIA
    When all else fails you might try Bontrager's Surplus at https://bontragers.com/
    I don't know if they have a way of matching up their inventory with the exact fender skirt you need but may be worth a try just to call them?
    I realize its a long way from CA.

I looked up our fender skirt on the GDRV parts page. A replacement skirt for our RV is no longer available. I copied the picture that has the dimensions measurements for our skirt. I suppose something like this could be used to help match up a replacement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 570335 tire fender skirt.jpg  
    Last edited by Steven@147; 05-23-2024 at 07:04 AM.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Texas Fulltimers since July 2020, Escapee's, FMCA Members
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gronk1 View Post

TIA
    I'd give RecPro a call. I just got a fender skirt from them, quick free shipping, and a reasonable price.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S