User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I had some words of wisdom for you about this issue but unfortunately I don't! all I got were roadblocks and policy recited to me word by word from service and customer service. I had several issues after I bought the 313 besides the A/C issue I had black tank and refrigerator issues also. Give credit where credit is due Grand Design worked with my dealer and got the refrigerator issue and the black tank finally taken care of after I cant even remember how many trips I made back to the dealership to get resolved. I can happily say I got those issues behind me now and everything works great. The A/C is a different issue though, to this day still no reply to the A/C issue from anyone. I sucked it up and spent another thousand bucks and bought the Atwood it was supposed to have on it and peace and quiet inside and outside now. I don't know why Grand Design switched suppliers other than to keep the price down on construction cost for their benefit. Shame they do that from a premium builder they pinch penny`s on something like this and are more concerned about the cost rather than the satisfaction of their customers who are paying premium price for their products. I will leave you with this question...if you were spending 60k or more on a travel trailer would it change your buying decision if it was a couple of hundred dollars more with a nice and quiet A/C unit that the customers liked? after all Dometic owns Atwood so I really doubt there is a quality issue or a longevity issue either. Any doubt of what I just said Google Atwood A/C review you will see for yourself and form your own opinion about it.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IF you are looking for a Atwood ac unit you may want to try PPLmotorhomes.com. they still sell Atwood units.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My main air conditioner wouldn't blow cold air. It did sound like the compressor was trying to run. I took the cover off and found a quite large birds nest keeping the fan from running. I'm feeling lucky. I thought I would have to buy a new unit. It blows colder then it ever did.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345