User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2024 22mle - pass thru storage led strip lighting with dual power pressure switch

2024 22mle with "pass thru storage led strip lighting with dual power pressure switches". Mine only seem to go on/off with the black button, they are not activated by doors opening and closing. They are not activated by motion or anything else. How are they supposed to work? I assume they should go on and off based on the pressure switch. My rocker switch is only 2-way, on/off.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olivben View Post
    2024 22mle with "pass thru storage led strip lighting with dual power pressure switches". Mine only seem to go on/off with the black button, they are not activated by doors opening and closing. They are not activated by motion or anything else. How are they supposed to work? I assume they should go on and off based on the pressure switch. My rocker switch is only 2-way, on/off.
    First off, it looks like you're new here, welcome to the forum.

I don't have your coach so I can't be sure, but from the description it sounds like there should be some other sensor. Could one be blocked?
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It took me a while to figure mine out too.
    They come on with the rocker switch. If they don’t detect any motion after a few minutes they will go off. They will then come back on when motion is detected if you keep they on/off switch in the “on” position.

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olivben View Post
    There aren't any pressure switches (seems like there were a few built, but not many).

They have a wired motion sensor inside, that activates when the switch is turned on.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS