User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Fangled Curved Levelling Blocks

We want to ditch most of the lumberyard from our old trailer aka levelling boards. What are your thoughts on these for levelling (these include chocks but are NOT necessarily the ones we will buy):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leveling.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	344.0 KB 
ID:	51070
    Brad and Tess
    Prev 2010 Forest River - R-Pod RP-173T
    Prev 2016 Keystone Summerland 1700FQ

2021 Grand Design Imagine 17MKE 2015 Ford F150 XLT (30k kms)

King Pin
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a set, and while I use them at home, I don't travel with them since I use the AutoLevel. I have to level the trailer at home to be able to even use the AutoLevel. But they do work pretty well here at the house. Some kind of remote level viewing device would work best with them so you could see where you're at while you drive up on them.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those of us without leveling system and only stabilizers, those curved levelers are the bomb! We tried the 6" rise but they seemed to just slide backward rather than allow the wheels to roll upward. So we ended up with 4" and they work great. If you have a LevelMate installed then it's super easy to watch from inside the truck to see when you have gone up enough. If we're less than 3" off side to side, I watch the LevelMate on my phone, and my wife who will let me know how far I can go before I would roll off the back of the leveler. We have also have those yellow leveling blocks and have found we can lay down a couple rows of those under the curved levelers to get a couple more inches if needed. Good luck!

We have these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the Beech Lane version. Like them very much.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a curved set of Anderson blocks. Have used them twice on a site where side-to-side out of level was beyond my comfort zone and wheels off the ground. I also now found it easier to used a couple of rows of the inexpensive square leveling blocks. So far I haven't had to use both at the same time.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have them for our travel trailer. Imagine 23LDE. They work very well. We use them in combination with a Level Mate Pro. One person can level the trailer easily. For what it's worth, ours are red, made in Idaho.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought the Beech Lane ones last year and really like them. Not cheap, but well made. Since we're full-timers they stay with us all the time and are used as needed.
    David Lininger, kb0zke
    Rev. 2:10c
    2022 Reflection 315RLTS, 2016 F350 CC SRW King Ranch
    https://davidlininger.smugmug.com/20...Solar/n-Ptjj7r

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve used these for years and think they are great.
    Chris & Emily
    2024 Solitude 378MBS
    Gen Y Goose
    2023 RAM 3500 Dually MegaCab

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the Beech lane ones, and have used them a number of times. They work great, but for me, I have found the blocks to be easier. Very rare I need to lift the tire more than two blocks (three put together for a ramp), and it is easy to put them under the tire's and just drive on top of them. Looking at the site, I pretty much know what I need to do.
    2023 Chevy 3500HD CC SB 4x4 Dmax
    2021 GD 320G with 8K axles

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tturbo View Post
    We want to ditch most of the lumberyard from our old trailer aka levelling boards. What are your thoughts on these for levelling (these include chocks but are NOT necessarily the ones we will buy):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leveling.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	344.0 KB 
ID:	51070
    Nothing "new fangled" about these - the concept has been around for years.

Quote Originally Posted by kb0zke View Post
    We bought the Beech Lane ones last year and really like them. Not cheap, but well made. Since we're full-timers they stay with us all the time and are used as needed.
    I second the Beech-Lane levelers. We broke three of the Anderson levelers with our Reflection 337 (admittedly, it was a heavy fifth wheel without auto-leveling) before we switched to the Beech-Lane. They are made of a stronger resin and the black color resists UV degradation better than the resins used in the Andersons. Basically, a set of these and a LevelMatePRO 2 are the next best thing to auto-leveling.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    Full-timed for 9 years in a Reflection 337RLS and Solitude 310GK-R

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast