Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Floorplans

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Floorplans

Looks like some nice new additions. http://www.granddesignrv.com/momentum-floorplans.php

I'm still set on the 350M. Hopefully they'll all be on display at the Pomona Show so it will be easier to convince the wife.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks real nice
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just spent today at the Toronto RV show. Grand Design is still top of class. We again looked at all the competitors for our Reflection and are happy to report that we are still sure that we made the right choice. Some of the "evolutionary" changes that GD has made are really adding value . . . but some of what we have in our earlier model, we still like better.

Curtis, just let Christine look at the competitors and the choice will be obvious .

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know we do not even look at other 5ers any more after buying, we did our research and got what we needed and wanted, Grand Design was our choice and feel like a good value for our money we spent. No matter what I buy anymore they seem to make them with more features etc.., to get your thoughts a going, and wanting new, cause yours does not have something the new one has, just like technology in vehicles, we are very happy with our choice, just want to use it and not worry about if I had this or that, besides, you personalize it, and spend time getting the bugs out to make it they way you want it, it is hard to give it up for a new one just to start all over, especially at the cost of them today,
    Robert & Kat
    2 teenagers
    2 Dogs
    Arkansas
    2017 Ram 3500 CCLB
    2015 385 Momentum
    Retired Military,

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We look at the new ones too but still the best fit for us is our 2015 385.

It is to bad the pics on the web site aren't of the right trailers (at least some of them) maybe they will get caught up soon.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Martin&Roggie
    Quote Originally Posted by Hootie View Post
    You know we do not even look at other 5ers any more after buying, we did our research and got what we needed and wanted, Grand Design was our choice and feel like a good value for our money we spent. No matter what I buy anymore they seem to make them with more features etc.., to get your thoughts a going, and wanting new, cause yours does not have something the new one has, just like technology in vehicles, we are very happy with our choice, just want to use it and not worry about if I had this or that, besides, you personalize it, and spend time getting the bugs out to make it they way you want it, it is hard to give it up for a new one just to start all over, especially at the cost of them today,
    We agree Hootie 1000%!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cate&Rob View Post
    Curtis, just let Christine look at the competitors and the choice will be obvious .

Rob
    Funny thing is, Rob, she picked out the GD at the show last year. Just been doing all the research this last year. The hard part is going to get the treasurer to part with the funds.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Site Sponsor Long Island Happy Camper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still over the floor plan on my 385th the best. Saw the 397 at the Hershey show. Was very nice.
    Jeff - Long Island - New York
    2014 Grand Design Momentum 385TH #5
    2011 Ford F-350 6.7 Duallie Golden Bronze Metallic
    Reese 20K Select Hitch
    TST flow through tire pressure monitor
    Firestone Ride Rite Air-Bags

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCR GD View Post
    We look at the new ones too but still the best fit for us is our 2015 385.
    I agree.

In our 2016 385TH we have enough room to put the crib/bassinet between the bed and the dresser (blocks one side of the dresser, but light and easily moved when we need to get in it). It sits close to the closet doors but doesn't block them, and we have room between the bed and crib.

In the 397TH it would block access to the washer/dryer, where we can get into ours.

Now, if you could take the 2016 385TH bedroom and put it on the rest of the 397TH, I might feel a little envious, but I still like having two doors to get into the garage...
    Editor - www.RamGunner.com and www.MomentumGunner.com
    2014 Ram 3500 Tradesman/CTD/AISIN/4.10/4WD/CC/LB/DRW/VHF/UHF/APRS/CB/SCANNER
    B&W RVK3600 5th Wheel Hitch/Reese 30140 Gooseneck Ball/Gen-Y HDGH-604 Receiver
    2016 Momentum 385TH (Internal LAN/AV Distribution/Polaris RZR 800 EPS/CB/SCANNER/VHF/UHF/APRS and HF for World-Wide Communications)