User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    jjweber

New Reflection Model?

I was out looking around RV sale sites and came across an ad for a 2016 Grand Design Reflection 30BH. Not much specific information but I think it is another super-lite model with a bunkhouse in the back.

I also saw an ad for 2016 Reflection 303RLS and it had automatic leveling standard.

Just wondering if anyone else has caught wind of anything new. According to one of the dealerships I have been visiting, November Grand Design has their factory open house this month and that is where they roll out new features/models. Even though there have been 2016's out there since late summer, there are two editions of a model year, early 2016 and later 2016.

This is just what I was told so don't kill the messenger as I am fully aware that salesman sometimes is not the best source.

Check it out at http://www.tarpleyrv.com/units/30bh-1 It says it has 16 inch tires as well.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 30BH size and weight look to be very close to the 303RLS. From the layout drawing, it looks like the bunkhouse opens to the back. Interesting !

The 303RLS does indeed now have auto levelling. Four point electric. As to 16" wheels and tires, I think they will now fit, but unless there is a recent running change, original equipment is 15".

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

jjweber
    If you go to the inventory of the site I linked there is a 303rls and it indicates 16" E rated tires. Another example of GD hearing what people are saying and correcting the problem. Another selling point for why we are going GD.