Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool One year

We've had our 379 for a year, pulled it through 15 states, California to Indiana now S. Florida. Upgraded tires to 14 ply and added disc brakes. We've experienced fewer problems than any new RV we've owned, 6 in last 20 years. I have to say the best customer service I have ever encountered. Thank you Grand Design!!
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is great to hear!!
    Jeff & Lee

Bodie, and Orion, Yellow, and Chocolate Labs
    Nyx, Dachshund
    2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Duramax SRW 4WD
    2016 Momentum 348M #1966

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy Birthday! Good excuse to buy something new for the camper. We bought ours a 2nd a/c for its first birthday.
    Glad to hear the good report.
    Scott and Jan Platt Ocala, FL
    Cameron(Son) & Chica(chihuahua)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4X4, Crew Cab, Dually, Diesel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scott and Jan, we brought him to the Grassy Key in Florida
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Great news! Thanks for letting us know how things are working out.

Jim

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also approaching a year with my 379FL as well. This being my 2nd camper, the quality is second to none. Congratulations on your first year. I use mine mainly for a "home" when I am on a job which usually lasts for 6-12 months. It's nice to have something nice to stay in.
    2015 Grand Design Solitude
    2003 Dodge Ram 2500

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heck, we are coming up on three years in February.. Couldn't be happier with our 369RL Solitude
    Jim and Kerry
    2014 Solitude 369RL
    2016 Silverado 3500HD
    Diesel/Allison

treeber48
    Not to be a wet blanket but for ballance we had heat ac electrical plumbing leaks and other problems. Our dealer has worked hard to fix these problems. I would caution buyers of ANY new RV, not just Grand Design to examine the unit while it is hooked up..have the AC running to be sure it is not too noisy for your personal preferences..we have found the Dometic unit way too.Do this and other exams BEFORE you buy any RV. Noise above 85 decible will lead to permanent hearing loss.Also check entry steps that they are safe and similar to the heights of steps your body is accustomed to. Theses suggestions are for all brands..at present, we would not recommend GD

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by treeber48 View Post
    Not to be a wet blanket but for ballance we had heat ac electrical plumbing leaks and other problems. Our dealer has worked hard to fix these problems. I would caution buyers of ANY new RV, not just Grand Design to examine the unit while it is hooked up..have the AC running to be sure it is not too noisy for your personal preferences..we have found the Dometic unit way too.Do this and other exams BEFORE you buy any RV. Noise above 85 decible will lead to permanent hearing loss.Also check entry steps that they are safe and similar to the heights of steps your body is accustomed to. Theses suggestions are for all brands..at present, we would not recommend GD
    Well, for me, I don't see your post as "balance", I see it as a rude interruption in LC's celebration. Your comments certainly have a place but in your own thread or one seeking opinions. This thread is a celebration of those who are thrilled with their trailers.

We celebrated our 1 year anniversary on December 30th and our Reflection is by far the best RV we have owned in 30 years. Very few issues in 12 months and over 20,000 miles.

Congrats LC!
    Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Paul! Opinions are like certain anatomical openings, every body has one, and most of them stink.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast