Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deposit on a Reflection 337 today

We went to look at a 2016 Reflection 337RLS today. It has all the latest upgrades including auto levelling, 4 door fridge & two air conditioners. We were extremely impressed to say the least. The dealer gave us such a good deal we couldn't pass it up. We won't take delivery until April.
    It's going to be a long winter.
    This is a great forum. Lots of good information from the members!! The positive information made the decision much easier. I have lots of questions now.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey grampscamper . . . welcome to the group! The Reflection 337 is probably the most popular model owned by members of this forum. Our 303 is a close cousin. We also have a strong Canadian contingent in this group. I can probably guess which dealer (and probably which sales rep) got you the deal you couldn't pass up ! If you have "lots of questions" . . . just ask. Don't forget to sign up as a "Site Sponsor" to maintain access to pictures, attachments, etc.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, you are correct about the dealer. Thank you for your help with this. The salesman was away but will get credit for the sale. We finalized the deal with the owner Thomas. The 337RLS is loaded with options. Although our dollar is quite weak I was very happy with the price we were given. Our trade value was likely higher also because of the weak currency. I think the Reflection line offers great value. We like the 303 also but wanted the larger shower and bed slide. Both models are well designed and well built.
    I did plan to sign up now as a site sponsor.
    Thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the new camper. We love our 337 were only able to use it twice before putting it away for the winter. Can't wait to use it more in the spring.
    Estelle & Chris Drew
    2022 - Ford F350
    2016 - Grand Design 5th Wheel - 337RLS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. We absolutely love the trailer. We like the theatre seating directly across from the TV, fireplace, 4 door fridge, auto leveling, abundant storage, wet bolts, rear hitch, high gloss fiberglass and great factory support. The list goes on and on. We would prefer the double sink and the old kitchen table with storage and a leaf. These are personal preferences but certainly didn't effect our decision. My personal opinion is I don't think you could find better value.
    It's sure going to be a long winter!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought our 337 in August of 2014 and have used it as much as possible for not being full time RV living. We absolutely love it. It doesn't have the upgrades of the 2016, but we are supremely happy with every part of it. No warranty issues. We just put her to bed for the winter again in October and can't wait for spring. Pretty sure you'll love your 337.
    Happy Kansans .... DeWayne & Benita
    and one crazy little ShihPoo puppy named Olive Ann
    2015 Reflection 337
    2017 Ford F350 Super Duty SRW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on your 337! We just picked our 337 up this past Monday. Like you, we would prefer the double sink and table with storage but we love the other new features like auto leveling and motion lights. It is an amazing RV. I think my first mod will be adding the rear observation camera.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Bill & Debbie - Pineville, LA
    Pups - Loosey and Lil Dude
    2016 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Duramax Z71 4WD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just put a deposit down on one today. It was in stock and manufactured in November. After months of research and talking to sales people who sold all different brands we decided on this 337. But more than what the sales people said I trusted my own instincts when I walked through it. It just felt solid and well built. This will be our fourth new trailer. I hope it holds up. Thanks to everyone on this site for the valuable info. I was lurking behind the scenes reading about these and waited to join until today when I actually put a deposit down. Unlike the folks in Canada and the northeast, I'm in Arizona and will begin using mine right away...then when June hits I'll wish I was in Canada or at least up north.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon T View Post
    We just put a deposit down on one today. It was in stock and manufactured in November. After months of research and talking to sales people who sold all different brands we decided on this 337. But more than what the sales people said I trusted my own instincts when I walked through it. It just felt solid and well built. This will be our fourth new trailer. I hope it holds up. Thanks to everyone on this site for the valuable info. I was lurking behind the scenes reading about these and waited to join until today when I actually put a deposit down. Unlike the folks in Canada and the northeast, I'm in Arizona and will begin using mine right away...then when June hits I'll wish I was in Canada or at least up north.
    Ours was in stock and recently built also. If we lived in Arizona we would have taken delivery next week. Our trade has been winterized and put into storage. We don't use our trailer in the winter so we decided to take delivery in the spring. The dealer was very accommodating. If we left a deposit they would hold the trailer for us. Like you I have been watching Grand Design very closely for some time. Research, especially from this forum has made the decision much easier. I've spoken to many happy Grand Design owners in my travels. I would agree it does look well built and solid. We think the floor plan is perfect for us. This will be our 3rd trailer. This one we're the most excited about.
    Safe travels!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast