User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

warm and comfortable

Well, here we are on top of the mountain, literally. We are at the bend of forest road 9350 just south of fr 300 on the Mogollon Rim near woods canyon lake in Arizona, (for those that may not know). WE bought by mistake another 5th wheel early in the year and learned super early in its maden voyage of the inadequate insulation. We now with our Grand Design Reflection 303 RLS are sitting here in a comfortable 68* inside and 21* outside. Yes the heater is kicking on about 4 times per hour, but we are comfortable. Last night before bed, watching a movie, running the generator, with the fireplace going, we were warm then too. So glad of the change to this unit, insulated better for the cold than hot, but we are comfortable and content. Good Luck & Be Safe ! ! !

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear you're staying warm. Makes us feel better about our recent purchase. I remember our first 5th wheel. It was like sleeping in a tent. If the temperature fell below freezing we couldn't keep it much over 60 with the furnace running continuously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our morning temps have been 19F almost every morning for the last while, and we stay at 69F inside. We are going through propane at about 1.5 to 2 days per tank, but with 2 on board and several on reserve I only have to go fill them once a week.
    Editor - www.RamGunner.com and www.MomentumGunner.com
    2014 Ram 3500 Tradesman/CTD/AISIN/4.10/4WD/CC/LB/DRW/VHF/UHF/APRS/CB/SCANNER
    B&W RVK3600 5th Wheel Hitch/Reese 30140 Gooseneck Ball/Gen-Y HDGH-604 Receiver
    2016 Momentum 385TH (Internal LAN/AV Distribution/Polaris RZR 800 EPS/CB/SCANNER/VHF/UHF/APRS and HF for World-Wide Communications)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just spent 5 days in 17 deg weather in my 350m and couldn't be happier, made it all the way thru with 1.5 tanks of propane and running the fireplace, nice and comfy 68- 70 inside!!! This trailer is very well insulated and we love it for cold weather camping

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk