Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello from Las Vegas

I recently sold my Jayco TT and think that I am sold on Grand Design. The Reflection 337RL has everything my wife and I want. I just wish that the older ones came with 6-point leveling. I can't seem to find a dealer near Las Vegas. I don't mind traveling to purchase one. My fear is when warranty work is needed that no one will be authorized to work on it. I contacted Grand Design directly via e-mail and have not gotten a response yet.

I look forward to reading all the great posts/threads on this forum.

Zac

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome. As you read the many post on this forum regarding warrantee work etc. you will find that GD is willing to help you with any repairs that may be needed. They are willing to work with you directly (ship you parts - if you want to do yourself) or you can find your own local repair shop closer to home and they will work with them. They will take care of you, if you give them a chance.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search. I'm not sure that you're looking for a used 337 or new but the new ones have 4 pt auto-levelling not 6 pt. As far as buying local, here a link to GDRV statement in regards to that... https://www.granddesignrv.com/buy_locally_statement.php

Dave
    Dave and Monica - Gore Bay, Ontario
    Vitus the Hungarian Vizsla
    2014 Reflection 337 RLS #129
    2008 F250 V10 CC Lariat RWD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCR GD View Post
    Welcome. As you read the many post on this forum regarding warrantee work etc. you will find that GD is willing to help you with any repairs that may be needed. They are willing to work with you directly (ship you parts - if you want to do yourself) or you can find your own local repair shop closer to home and they will work with them. They will take care of you, if you give them a chance.
    Great. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave and Monica View Post
    Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search. I'm not sure that you're looking for a used 337 or new but the new ones have 4 pt auto-levelling not 6 pt. As far as buying local, here a link to GDRV statement in regards to that... https://www.granddesignrv.com/buy_locally_statement.php

Dave
    I prefer used so that I get one that fits my budget as well as no sales tax.
    Zac and Charlene
    Frank and Bella (four-legged kids)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS- SteadyFast stabilizers, Oxygenics shower head, residential sink faucet, residential mattress.
    2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT- EFI Live, MBRP 4" exhaust, LBZ mouthpiece, AirLift Airbags, RDS 60G combo aux tank, and B&W turnover/Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Not many of them for sale used yet but I did find a listing for a few here: http://www.rvtrader.com/New-And-Used...istance%3Aasc&
    Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will not speak for Grand Design and have not heard much on this topic. You want to do our research. Most RV manufacturers will not warrant a 2nd owner RV purchaser. This pushes you into purchasing a warranty. I only empathize this because warranty work seems to be your major concern.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy's 5th Wheel View Post
    Not many of them for sale used yet but I did find a listing for a few here: http://www.rvtrader.com/New-And-Used...istance%3Aasc&
    Thanks for the link. I have done a considerable amount of research to find a few used ones. Of course, they are in TX and to the east.

BTW, how do you like your Andersen Ultimate? It seems to be the latest rave. I am going to use their setup as long as it will work with a Reflection and a short bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Racerx View Post
    I will not speak for Grand Design and have not heard much on this topic. You want to do our research. Most RV manufacturers will not warrant a 2nd owner RV purchaser. This pushes you into purchasing a warranty. I only empathize this because warranty work seems to be your major concern.
    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    I had this happen to me on my used Jayco. Part of its appeal was the extended 5-year warranty that was purchased from the Coach-net throught the dealer. After the purchase, I found out from Coach-net that the warranty is only transferrable if purchased directly through Coach-net and not a dealer. Fortunately, I did not have any problems with it.

Warranty is not a major issue since I feel that I can do most repairs/replacements myself. It is just another block to check on our buying process. Thanks for the input though.
    Last edited by zac808; 12-07-2015 at 05:20 PM.
    Zac and Charlene
    2014 Reflection 337RLS- SteadyFast stabilizers, Oxygenics shower head, residential sink faucet, residential mattress.
    2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT- EFI Live, MBRP 4" exhaust, LBZ mouthpiece, AirLift Airbags, RDS 60G combo aux tank, and B&W turnover/Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zac, we traded a Jayco TT for our Reflection 337 rls, almost 20 months ago. Absolutely love it!! Have been on 20 trips in it now plus several "backyard" camping experiences, very few minor problems. Customer support is awesome. Good luck finding used, not too many Grand Designers giving up our rv's.
    Scott and Jan Platt Ocala, FL
    Cameron(Son) & Chica(chihuahua)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4X4, Crew Cab, Dually, Diesel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zac808 View Post

BTW, how do you like your Andersen Ultimate? It seems to be the latest rave. I am going to use their setup as long as it will work with a Reflection and a short bed.
    I absolutely love my Andersen. Best 5th wheel hitch I have had. We just returned from a 3 1/2 month, 11,700 mile trip around the US and I never had 1 issue backing into even the tightest spots. PLUS, it's so very light, easy to hook up and disconnect and NO chucking and bucking from the hitch. It's a winner all the way around. I see you're also towing with a 3/4 ton truck and losing the hundred or more pounds (especially of a slider hitch) out of the bed switching to this hitch is a huge plus.

Oh, more directly to your question ... we have a 6.5' bed and a Reflection, so there you go

Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks. Just so happened someone posted this on Craigslist Friday. 15 mins later....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1450106802500.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	3483

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Zac and Charlene

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast