Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Landing gear popping and settling then panel was beeping

I decided to stay in rv last night to just see what I may learn etc. it's warm hear in pa and had no real need for heat.
    Anyway twice last night the landing gear made a popping sound and the on landing control panel it said error and was beeping, it said to hit enter to acknowledge it,
    I did that then all good, second time I did it again, I also hit the auto level and it said successful

What is issue with this.
    Anyone else have this. Brett
    Brett and Christine
    2015 328M
    2013 F 250 super duty diesel
    2011 Suzuki Hayabusa drag race bike
    2009 Harley Davidson Street Glide mine
    2003 Harley Davidsin Night Train.hers

C130TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Rahn View Post
    I decided to stay in rv last night to just see what I may learn etc. it's warm hear in pa and had no real need for heat.
    Anyway twice last night the landing gear made a popping sound and the on landing control panel it said error and was beeping, it said to hit enter to acknowledge it,
    I did that then all good, second time I did it again, I also hit the auto level and it said successful

What is issue with this.
    Anyone else have this. Brett
    The popping is fairly common and if you add Caterpilllar Hydraulic fluid additive it usually takes care of the popping noise. We had it with our 385TH and I added the Cat additive and it hasn't done it since. It's about $30-$40 for a bottle. There's a thread about here with instructions. Couple other options other than the CAT additive also but that's what I used and it worked.

http://www.mygrandrv.com/for...=Popping+noise

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    C130
    Did your make the control panel beep and have error message, I knew what the pop was but to make control board come on with error message is different from anything I have read. Brett
    Brett and Christine
    2015 328M
    2013 F 250 super duty diesel
    2011 Suzuki Hayabusa drag race bike
    2009 Harley Davidson Street Glide mine
    2003 Harley Davidsin Night Train.hers

C130TN
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Rahn View Post
    C130
    Did your make the control panel beep and have error message, I knew what the pop was but to make control board come on with error message is different from anything I have read. Brett
    I don't think I got an error message but only had the popping issue one night. The first time we took it out a couple of months ago it was hot during the day and the last night it cooled off quite a bit. The popping noise woke us up and I didn't initially know what is was but later that morning I was outside and kept hearing it. It sounded like it was actually settling a tiny bit and I thought maybe it was, at least certain jacks had moved a tiny bit. We left that same day and I bought the CAT fluid before taking it out again and haven't had the issue since. Sorry, but no help with the error message.