User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question List, brochure, or website of all available options?

Hello all, we are shopping for a GD Momentum 328 or 348. We have been to a couple dealers and when the conversation goes toward custom ordering with specific options their eyes glaze over. They seem quite competent at pointing out the features in front of them but are clueless as to what other modifications might be available.

Is there a comprehensive list somewhere of everything that can be ordered or tweaked? I have studied the GD website and yes they list options and standard items but they obviously aren't all inclusive since we have seen variations in the trailers we have walked through.

Just as an example, some have a double bowl kitchen sink and others have a single bowl. My wife insists she wants a double bowl so if we order one and it comes with a single, I get stuck changing it.

I've looked online and in person at two dealers and haven't seen exactly what we want. I am willing to order and wait for our new trailer but want to be sure it arrives exactly as we want it.

On a related line, is it possible to order directly from the factory? I'm not trying to cut out the dealer, I just want to be sure to get what I want.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, can't be ordered directly from the factory...must be through a dealer. What's confusing is that GDRV as others do make many changes on the fly...not once a year. So when you're looking at a camper on the dealer's lot, it may be different than the current build. I suggest that you send a PM to 'GDRV Mr. Bill' who is the Marketing Director for GDRV and he can hook you up with the Momentum Product Manager for some detailed discussion of the current build.

Dave
    Dave and Monica - Gore Bay, Ontario
    Vitus the Hungarian Vizsla
    2014 Reflection 337 RLS #129
    2008 F250 V10 CC Lariat RWD