User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ballistic5 View Post
    I am having the same issue. Second trip out and can’t keep the door shut for an entire shower.

I am not sure the back panel was ever closed but I did notice this trip that it is open and does not snap closed. Is this just an adjustment or do I need to take it in for warranty?

Did you get yours fixed?
    I re-fastened the top track to the door jamb, and each time I use the shower I push the back plate closed again, but I have not replaced the whole shower door assembly yet. We can usually count on the door to fly open unexpectedly at least one time per shower. The hand grip / latch does not appear to have any method for adjustment. I usually find the back plate standing open with the wiper blade hanging down into the shower basin. Unless the back plate is closed, the wiper blade does not actually make contact with the screen to wipe away water while the screen is retracting.

I'm still trying to decide if this is a system that is even worth replacing, or if we'll be better off to get rid of it and switch to some other type of shower door or curtain that will function as intended.
    Joe & Joy + children
    2018 Imagine 2800BH
    2022 F250 Crew Cab 4x4 Tremor, 7.3L V8
    Equal-i-zer 1,200/12,000 lb. hitch

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven’t had any major issues yet. I did notice the last time I used the shower that the door hung up a bit as the last of the door went into the receiver. How long before you guys started to have problems? I’m hoping for the best, but GD seems to really stand behind their product.
    Vince and Peg
    Kennedy (Bernese Mountain Dog)
    2017 Chevy Suburban Premier Edition w/max tow pkg.
    2018 GD Imagine 2600RB

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ballistic5 View Post
    I am having the same issue. Second trip out and can’t keep the door shut for an entire shower.

I am not sure the back panel was ever closed but I did notice this trip that it is open and does not snap closed. Is this just an adjustment or do I need to take it in for warranty?

Did you get yours fixed?
    Go to Stoett Industries web page https://www.stoett.com/nautilus/ where you can download the owners manual and parts list. I contacted them about an issue with mine and they gave me some how to advice and offered to send me parts if I couldn't get it fixed. From what I can tell the curtain is a pre-tensioned cartridge that can be replaced, doesn't seem to be much adjustment. If your under warranty than probably better dealing with Stoett rather than GD or, fuss with the Dealer and make them replace it. Good luck!
    Steve & Cindy
    2018 Imagine 2250RK
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500 Duramax Denali

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomc4233 View Post
    shower track door is garbage mine broke the rivet in the wall that holds end cap is junk ripped out been messing with it ever since. poor design
    Was getting ready to search/post on ours this morning when I found this thread. Our rivet broke off this weekend also! Saw that you were debating on still fixing or just getting a curtain/rod. Did you ever fix this? You also mentioned earlier about a the newer ones using a screw to hold it better. Thinking of calling Stoet today or just running up to the hardware store and see what they have. My wife says she would be happy if we just use a curtain and rod, but I want to keep the shower as close to OEM as possible unless we just completely swap out the type of shower door.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea on how to get these to fully retract? Our newish 2019 2500 has had about 12 showers so far and it just doesn’t want to retract that last 6”.

2018 F-250 6.7L Leveled, 35’s.
    2019 Imagine 2500RL, 640w Solar, Lion UT1300s, 3000w Inverter
    CRE3000, Sumosprings

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip94ta View Post
    Any idea on how to get these to fully retract? Our newish 2019 2500 has had about 12 showers so far and it just doesn’t want to retract that last 6”.
    The edge of the back plate has a silicone strip that acts like a squeegee, to allow the water on the screen to drain into the shower pan. We either gently wipe the inside of the screen or leave the door latched after exiting, until it dries. Closes easier when dry.
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want a similar replacement, look for a SHUB by Newline Industries. Our Sunline came with this brand and we had it for 12 years and never a problem with it. I never heard anyone with a SHUB having any problems.
    2018 Reflection 315RLTS
    2023 F350 Lariat 6.7L/CC/LB/FX4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2022 MPG 2600RB shower door

2022 MPG 2600RB shower “door”. This door seems like it is like a thin piece of plastic that someone could easily fall through and rip if they slip in the shower. Comments?
    Last edited by enzmood2; 06-05-2022 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Add the year

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by enzmood2 View Post
    2022 MPG 2600RB shower “door”. This door seems like it is like a thin piece of plastic that someone could easily fall through and rip if they slip in the shower. Comments?
    Been on the Imagines since the beginning.....
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123