Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Oil/Grease Seals and Bearings .... for Lippert 5200lb axle/GD Refl 313 RLTS

I am going to do a grease job on my 2015 GD Reflection 313 RLTS TT. For for good measure and better 'peace of mind', I am also going to replace the Chinese Seals and Bearings with National Seals and Timken Bearings . Here are the replacement part number that I came up with for my 5200lb Lippert Axle...

Grease Seals National Oil Seal # 412920 Nitrile/doublelip O.D 3.376" I.D. 2.25" Width 0.375"

Wheel Bearings

Timken
    #25580 Axle Bearing 1 3/4" I.D.
    #25520 Race Cup

Set6 #LM67048 Axle Bearing
    #LM67010 Race Cup

****Please review my plan and part numbers and let me know if you agree or not with my plan..

Thanks..

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just be sure to use really GOOD quality bearing grease.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My owner's manual contains the part numbers for all the bearings and seals. You might want to check yours and make sure the numbers match.
    Jim & Georgianne
    N. California
    2016 Reflection 29RS
    2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty PSD
    B&W Companion hitch
    Rubber turtle with no name

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AlanEdie- Just wanted to check if these part numbers were correct. I'm about to replace mine and I may get the same parts. Thanks

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J&G garage View Post
    My owner's manual contains the part numbers for all the bearings and seals. You might want to check yours and make sure the numbers match.
    The numbers won't match because Lippert doesn't use Timken bearings or National Seals.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you take the number from the owner's manual to a bearing house they can cross reference to the correct bearing by any manufacturer they carry. It's just a way to make sure you get the correct parts.
    Jim & Georgianne
    N. California
    2016 Reflection 29RS
    2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty PSD
    B&W Companion hitch
    Rubber turtle with no name

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mysanity View Post
    AlanEdie- Just wanted to check if these part numbers were correct. I'm about to replace mine and I may get the same parts. Thanks
    As far as I can tell, those are the correct part numbers for bearings & seals for the 5200lb lippert axle. Also, you can get help on the numbers from etrailer.com....... they have the kit PN as BK3-310 , but these are TruRyde bearings & seals & cotter pin (these are chinese)......kit is $17.47 BUT, they have the National part numbers xref ....... The TruRyde double lip nitrile seal is GS-2125DL ... the cross ref National seal is 412920 .......I believe that is the right National seal number.....etrailer had another National seal reference number that was for a single lip seal....I emailedetrailer and told them they had the wrong National seal listed and the correct one was 412920.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysanity View Post
    Oh, I have the bearings & seals and will be doing my bearing repack and seal replacements in a week......I'll let you know how that goes and if the parts I ordered fit OK...

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by AlanEdie View Post
    As far as I can tell, those are the correct part numbers for bearings & seals for the 5200lb lippert axle. Also, you can get help on the numbers from etrailer.com....... they have the kit PN as BK3-310 , but these are TruRyde bearings & seals & cotter pin (these are chinese)......kit is $17.47 BUT, they have the National part numbers xref ....... The TruRyde double lip nitrile seal is GS-2125DL ... the cross ref National seal is 412920 .......I believe that is the right National seal number.....etrailer had another National seal reference number that was for a single lip seal....I emailedetrailer and told them they had the wrong National seal listed and the correct one was 412920.
    Attention!!!! The above etrailer kit number is wrong(I had a typo).... The correct Bearing seal kit is BK3-300
    ...................it has the same bearings, but the correct seal is the 10-36 ID 2.25" 3.376 OD

Soory for the typo...............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is the Lippert's 5200 lb axle and suspension spec sheet. I located it on their site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The mountains are calling and I must go" John Muir

Chuck
    2015 Reflection 303 RLS
    2005 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Duramax
    Elk Grove, Ca

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...psotab2qdx.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast