User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the freestanding table in ours. It is currently hanging on the wall in our garage. We felt it took up too much space. We keep a couple of TV trays stashed under the chase. They work great. We also bought a small collapsible foot rest that stores under the bed. I'm sure the table will stay on the wall until we upgrade units. Our plan is in about 5 years upgrading to a larger truck and a Reflection fithwheel.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picking ours up on Thursday, will let you know how it goes. Downsizing from a 28ft to make camping easier. Looked at a lot campers, narrowed it down to two, made a 'pros & cons' list and the 2150 was so heavily weighted with PROS it was hilarious. We liked that it looked and felt different from all the other campers we looked at.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like good times. Not sure how going from 28' to 26'9" makes camping all that much easier.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, sorry I probably stated that incorrectly. The camper we have is inside 28ft, sleeps 10 (rear bunks and all). We are looking to store, tow and upkeep easier with smaller, shorter camper and not have to constantly wash as much bedding and clean, clean, clean. Just want to to have less prep and clean up time involved. We like to stay 'outside' the camper, friends like to stay 'inside' and watch TV? This will give us a nice place to sleep and duck in out of the rain if needed. We fell in love with the size and decor of the 2150. We thought we wanted 'smaller', like 17ft until we looked at them and figured out that this 21ft is the bomb.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by asgates View Post
    Oh, sorry I probably stated that incorrectly. The camper we have is inside 28ft, sleeps 10 (rear bunks and all). We are looking to store, tow and upkeep easier with smaller, shorter camper and not have to constantly wash as much bedding and clean, clean, clean. Just want to to have less prep and clean up time involved. We like to stay 'outside' the camper, friends like to stay 'inside' and watch TV? This will give us a nice place to sleep and duck in out of the rain if needed. We fell in love with the size and decor of the 2150. We thought we wanted 'smaller', like 17ft until we looked at them and figured out that this 21ft is the bomb.
    Well that makes sense. Life's more fun when it's easier.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've enjoyed reading this thread. We also, are looking seriously at the 2150. A dealer about a half hour from us has one in stock, and we looked at it. The interior and exterior are impressive.

However, my wife as some reservation about the shower curtain. (This is one of our pet peeves from previous 5th wheels we've owned). The one we looked at has a "retractable plastic door". While that's better than the standard plastic curtain, we'd much rather have a standard rigid hinged glass door. I think the retractable plastic would be lucky to last more than a year or two... and then you're stuck with and "engineered" solution...

Other than that, the cabinets and drawers looks to be well made. Counter space is a bit tight...

We are looking at this one along with a 23' Jayco.... Time will tell...

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHorns View Post
    I've enjoyed reading this thread. We also, are looking seriously at the 2150. A dealer about a half hour from us has one in stock, and we looked at it. The interior and exterior are impressive.

However, my wife as some reservation about the shower curtain. (This is one of our pet peeves from previous 5th wheels we've owned). The one we looked at has a "retractable plastic door". While that's better than the standard plastic curtain, we'd much rather have a standard rigid hinged glass door. I think the retractable plastic would be lucky to last more than a year or two... and then you're stuck with and "engineered" solution...

Other than that, the cabinets and drawers looks to be well made. Counter space is a bit tight...

We are looking at this one along with a 23' Jayco.... Time will tell...
    I have a 2600rb which is almost exactly like the 2150 and I have to say that the shower door or should I say the plastic retractable curtain was almost a deal breaker for me and the wife. I am however glad we didn't let it. I had some concerns about it and the rep from GD called me directly to address them all. I have really gotten used to the door and have no issues. It is holding up well so far. It solves the issue with the old curtain style being too long and blocking the drain. Plus just looks nicer. Call GD and talk to them. They will do their best to address any concerns you have.
    Good luck.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would think that with the toilet placement that a hinged shower door would make it confined when getting out. Plus it's possible that it could slam into the toilet and break.

Abimarye
    2150 RB owner here. Should be noted the shower door design has been used for years by Winnie (it was my huge reservation too!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're scheduled for a walk-through in 5 days. I think I'll like the ugly gray table since it seems perfect for doing puzzles -- if I can keep the chaise storage area dedicated to stowing the table / uncompleted puzzles while at a camp site. I can't find a way to order the free standing table -- would if I could -- so I might get a lightweight sit / stand desk at some point. We spent hours yesterday trying to confirm that our TV is adequate, including using a couple of online interactive forms as well as the "stubby pencil" method. Still worried about that part, especially since I haven't found anyone here with the same set up as ours.
    Steve & Donna
    2017 Imagine 2150RB
    2016 F150 XLT SuperCrew 2.7 v6 EcoBoost w/ Max Tow Pkg
    Hughes Autoformer w/ Surge Protection

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast