Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in law enforcement (deputy sheriff) when we lived in NC and a good friend was a game warden and would ask me to work with him on several occasions, mostly at night for poachers, you are right everyone you encounter is armed (and mostly dangerous). I'm glad I'm out of that business with the publics attitude toward law enforcement today. Keep up the good work.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clsfly View Post
    I was in law enforcement (deputy sheriff) when we lived in NC and a good friend was a game warden and would ask me to work with him on several occasions, mostly at night for poachers, you are right everyone you encounter is armed (and mostly dangerous). I'm glad I'm out of that business with the publics attitude toward law enforcement today. Keep up the good work.
    Chuck I would venture to say that the people on this site respect law enforcement very much, I know I do. And thanks for your service.

Red
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Red--I think you are right on and I agree with respect for law enforcement (and military) and I would venture to say we are blessed to have folks on this forum who are respectful as a matter of their values, upbringing, and character.

Game Warden--my wife saw the bear cub pictures last evening and said "they are SO cute" !!!

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do I keep getting the message that I have insufficient authorization to view the pics?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Why do I keep getting the message that I have insufficient authorization to view the pics?
    You have to be a site sponsor
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    As you have only 'Registered Guest' status, you do not have full forum privileges such as opening attachments. To become a 'Site Sponsor' you have to pay a $12/yr subscription to have full forum privileges...the subscription fees cover the costs of running the forum without resorting to ads and pop-ups to pay the bills. To subscribe, select 'Settings' from the header on the top right of the page; select 'Paid Subscriptions' from the left hand column and follow the instructions there. Payment is via paypal and you don't have to have/create a paypal account.

Dave
    Dave and Monica - Gore Bay, Ontario
    Vitus the Hungarian Vizsla
    2014 Reflection 337 RLS #129
    2008 F250 V10 CC Lariat RWD

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried to pay for a membership but it says to try back later
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW
    2021 Momentum 397TH

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Red & Dan....my statement was a generalization about the 'public' and referred to the people we had to deal with every day, typically not the best people on the planet. I appreciate your kudas for my service and the same goes out to Game Warden and any others on this forum in law enforcement or the military. Also proud to have served 6 years as a Naval Aviator during Vietnam. Retired now and the most dangerous thing I do is hit the highway with my camper!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a news crew with us that day and some other people also (wife`s, friends ect) with us Thursday. Here is the link to the report they filed on that day on the 6 O'clock and 11 O'clock

http://wjactv.com/news/local/game-co...-tag-bear-cubs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Chuck you are right on the money...most but not all people we deal with are not what you would refer to as a upstanding citizen`s in the community as you can well testify to. The other thing you mention about is the military it is my humble opinion that all of this is so insignificant without the brave who have sacrificed to serve our county and keep our boarders safe 365 days a year rain or shine with out complaining those are truly the hero's they make it all possible and deserve the THANKS. So Thanks Chuck and everyone else out there that served or serves our country currently or has in the past you folks deserve the praise and thanks ! Where else in the world can you speak your mind go anywhere you want without restriction at any given time ?? Thank You without you this would be impossible.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast