Hello to you all, and also a thank you. I used your forum to do a lot of research and answer a lot of questions before pulling the trigger this afternoon on an Imagine 2600RB, manufacture date 2/2016. This is our 4th travel trailer and is replacing a 2014 Evergreen Ever-lite (which was basically a big mistake on our part). We're looking forward to picking it up sometime soon after the dealer has had time to install a few items for us (backup camera, Fantastic fan and a rear ladder) and get the paperwork in order. We're not in a big hurry, we both still work and our next scheduled outing with our RVing friends group isn't until June. However, I expect we will take a weekend trip or two soon after delivery just to shake out any bugs that may be hiding in the cracks and crevices. Grand Design has a good reputation for quality, but being this is my 4th RV, I've learned to expect some imperfections. However, so far my inspection of the unit we're buying has revealed amazing few flaws of any kind. I hope that is an omen of good service to come.