User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black and grey trickle

We've only had one chance to take out our new 29RS, and it was late and dark by the time I hit the dump station at our storage facility. That turned out to be a blessing because the black tank and grey 1 flowed at a modest trickle, taking forever. Grey 2 came out in a torrent, as expected. I know this because we have a clear fitting.

This cannot be by design, even a grand design, and hopefully this is just an adjustment of the release valve. If this is the way it has to be, I'm going to have some frustrated people behind me if we use a crowded dump station.

Does this sound odd to anyone else? We plan to mention this at the dealer, when we go back for a couple minor warranty fixes.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    2017 Reflection 29RS, towed by 2013 F-350 Diesel King Ranch, Crew Cab, short Bed, with Andersen Ultimate 2 Hitch
    540w Solar, 4x6 Trojan T105's, MS2812 Magnum Energy inverter, Bogart Engineering TM-2030-RV and SC-2030
    WeBoost 4G-M cell booster, DirecTV portable

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The black and bathroom grey tanks drain through 3" gate valves. The kitchen grey drains through a 1 1/2" gate valve. (I am assuming that your 29RS is the same as our 303RLS) I have no idea why it is set up this way. You can determine which grey tank valve is which, by how far the pull handle travels. Kitchen grey drains noticeably slower than the other two which drain equally quickly.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some folks have reported the vent tube inserted to deep into the tank. This doesn't allow air in to allow the take to drain normally. When dumping next time, open the gate valve on the toilet and see if it flows much faster. If so, that's most likely the vent tube too deep. Did you see it burp when dumping? That's another sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk