User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    conversion02

New Imagine 2800BH owner in Illinois

Hi all,
    Just upgraded from an 01 jayco popup with a slide. My wife and I, with 2 young kids and 2 dogs and it wasn't enough space. Went to General RV looking for something bigger, not necessarily new though. Looked at a bunch of different brands and definitely could not find any BH's that we actually liked. Looked at one of the 2 Imagines they had and loved it. Ended up getting it for right around $20k (although tax, registration, hitch, inspection fee, etc all bumped that up a few $k's). Thought that was a phenomenal price considering they're $34k MSRP. Either way, we pick it up Saturday and get to use it in 2 weeks.

Last edited by conversion02; 06-30-2016 at 12:43 PM.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats! I hope you love yours as much as we love ours.
    NAR = Nancy and Ryan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome aboard! Nice looking rig, and the little one seems to have staked out their 'spot'...Enjoy your new trailer.
    Marlin & Laree Snyder
    Piper (Golden Retriever)
    Baker City, OR

2016 Reflection 337RLS (Piper's new dog house that she condescends to allow humans to inhabit occasionally)
    2016 Dodge RAM 3500 Shortbox Mega Cab 6.7L Diesel SRW
    Mopar (Ha! Curt) 25k Hitch

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/...pswxidsicb.gif

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to have you here! You're gonna love that rig.

Red
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

conversion02
    Thanks all. Ours does have the newer shower "door" if you can call it that. Not w fan of the plastic feeling retractable door. Haven't looked to see if it has the bathroom duct. We pick it up Saturday. Guess there was a recall on the LP tank regulator. Unfortunately, I have to buy a new extension cord (the popup had a 25' 30A cord built in. Also need new wheel chocks (the scissor type chocks are crazy expensive).

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice. Sounds like you got a great deal on it. If all you need is some chocks and a power cord, then you are in great shape. I upgraded from a pop up to a 2600RB and had to buy a ton of stuff. Well maybe I didn't need all of it, but don't tell the wife that. 😃

Have fun camping in it and enjoy.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by conversion02 View Post
    Thanks all. Ours does have the newer shower "door" if you can call it that. Not w fan of the plastic feeling retractable door. Haven't looked to see if it has the bathroom duct. We pick it up Saturday. Guess there was a recall on the LP tank regulator. Unfortunately, I have to buy a new extension cord (the popup had a 25' 30A cord built in. Also need new wheel chocks (the scissor type chocks are crazy expensive).
    It should come with the detachable cord. If it's missing have the dealer replace it at their cost.

Congrats on the new Imagine! We currently have a Coleman pop up slide and the 2800 will be the next camper we get.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations!! Welcome to our group!
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

conversion02
    Just wanted to update. Had our TT out on 3 different occasions this year. Found small things each time. Nothing major outside a hole between the awning and the track...made for a really nice soaked area underneath the awning during a massive downpour (on a primarily dirt lot).

Also, upgraded the tow vehicle too ������

The 05 Ram 1500 with the 5.7 towed it fine, but it didn't leave me a lot of comfort with 2 adults, 2 kids, and 2 dogs. Upgraded to a 2016 ram 2500 6.7 Cummins.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good deal on truck upgrade. Even though the half ton gas truck will tow your TT ok the diesel truck will make it feel effortless. Our kids are a bit older and we enjoy the camping as it keeps us closer together when inside and gets them outside more. House is on larger side and they tend to keep to themselves. We end up going to find them to see how they are doing, etc. Use your camper alll you can while your kids are around. Enjoy!
    The Adams - 2017 Reflection 367BHS, 2019 F-350 6.7L PSD 4x4 CC DRW, B&W hitch on Ford pucks, Air Lift Loadlifter 5000 Ultimate Plus air bags, "Rupert" the Weimaraner.