User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kitchen & Bedroom Slide Adjustment

I have 2016 Reflection 313 RLTS, the kitchen and bedroom slides are out of adjustment on the bottom they flush up pretty well on top but are about 1.5 to 3" out on bottom, not really against seal on bottom. Anyone have suggestions for dealing with this problem. They are SCHWINTEK IN-WALL SLIDEOUT SYSTEM, and there is supposed to be a control box that I need to locate, any help with either of these would be appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Have the same trailer, I found what I thought was the control box, in the pass thru storage compartment beside the utility panel. on the left side. On the roof of compartment.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tex315 View Post
    I have 2016 Reflection 313 RLTS, the kitchen and bedroom slides are out of adjustment on the bottom they flush up pretty well on top but are about 1.5 to 3" out on bottom, not really against seal on bottom. Anyone have suggestions for dealing with this problem. They are SCHWINTEK IN-WALL SLIDEOUT SYSTEM, and there is supposed to be a control box that I need to locate, any help with either of these would be appreciated.
    The bedroom slide is a Schwintek but the kitchen slide isn't...it's an electric through the frame drive and relatively easy to adjust. The Schwintek isn't easily adjusted if it's misaligned top to bottom. Best to arrange for your dealer to adjust both.

Dave
    Dave and Monica - Gore Bay, Ontario
    Vitus the Hungarian Vizsla
    2014 Reflection 337 RLS #129
    2008 F250 V10 CC Lariat RWD

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The control box does nothing for the top to bottom adjustment, it only keeps the slide motors synced front to back. There is a motor at the top (one at the front and one at the rear of the slide) with a shaft connected to gears that drive the top and bottom of the slides. My 313 has the same large gap at the bottom and small gap at the top and is at the dealer right now because of binding in my kitchen slide. I'm not sure how to adjust top to bottom but it does not appear to be easy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 385 Solitude and both large slides always seemed like they where in a bind. Bottom starts out first then the top lean out pretty extreme on the top and the bottom
    then pushes out. Easter weekend we went out and I went to open my slide and my table side, it moved about 3 inches and stopped. Went and looked and the bracket had broken completely off. I have a service contract which was a waste off money because they don't work on the weekends when most people are camping. I went to Home Depot and bought a welder, grinder and all that it took to fix it and $ 800.00 later I'm good to go. I adjusted both slides when I fixed it and they operate smoothly now but they still lean out a lot at the top. I don't think they have anything controlling the top.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those slide rooms are just like a big, open end box lying on it's side. The drive mechanism is only on the bottom so it's the first to move and last to stop when extending or retracting.

Dave
    Dave and Monica - Gore Bay, Ontario
    Vitus the Hungarian Vizsla
    2014 Reflection 337 RLS #129
    2008 F250 V10 CC Lariat RWD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kitchen Slide out or adjustment

Quote Originally Posted by Lineguy View Post
    The control box does nothing for the top to bottom adjustment, it only keeps the slide motors synced front to back. There is a motor at the top (one at the front and one at the rear of the slide) with a shaft connected to gears that drive the top and bottom of the slides. My 313 has the same large gap at the bottom and small gap at the top and is at the dealer right now because of binding in my kitchen slide. I'm not sure how to adjust top to bottom but it does not appear to be easy.
    I have a 2019 Imagine 2970RL with the same problem (Lippert motors located at the top of each side of the kitchen slide are 2" out of alignment at bottom) and would like to see a video showing how to correct the gap problem!