User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    NinjaDad821

Solitude 377MB Loft Size Question

Hello All - We are in the process of looking at large 5th wheels that can accommodate both my family of 5 (Myself, Wife, 3 Kids (6,8,10)). Immediate plans would involve parking it at a seasonal site from which I would end up working 4-5 weeks there throughout the summer. The middle bunk room with the built-in desk makes this particular model very appealing as I could isolate myself when necessary and have a dedicated workspace to operate from. However, I need to make sure that there would be room for the kids.

Can anyone that owns a 377MB comment on if there would be room in the loft above the middle bunk room for three kids to sleep (ages 6, 8 and 10). Another option would be to have one of them sleep in the middle bunk room at night, but that would leave them without access to their bed at times during the day.

Rear bunkroom models would probably be more ideal for the 3 kids, but those floorplans never seem to have a good area to work from.

Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the same model in the reflection 5th wheel....we put 2 kids up in bunk...11 and 10...little tight for them but they like it..3 would be pushing it I would think unless they like closeness...nice with the ac vent as it gets hot up there...

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have owned this rig for about four months and have already logged over 43 nights. We have two kids (4 and 3). Mine sleep in the bunk primarily and have had up to 3 kids up there. We cut a 4" memory foam topper to fill the space. We wrap it with a flat sheet. An adult can easily sleep up there. Obviously you always have the sleeper sofa in the middle bedroom to mix things up. We moved the master bedroom TV into the middle bedroom for the kids. We have had four adults visiting in the main salon and the kids with a movie in the middle room. Works great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    214Skier
    2016 Solitude 377MB