Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

using rear levelers

If I stay hooked to my Reflection 337, is it harmful to equipment if I use the rear stabilizer/levelers?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emurphy View Post
    If I stay hooked to my Reflection 337, is it harmful to equipment if I use the rear stabilizer/levelers?
    I was told that you need to be level to operate your fridge and to operate your slides or you could damage them so most of the time I have to disconnect to get them level before extending the slides. You can't use Auto Level while hooked up but if you are level I guess it won't hurt to just lower them to the come in contact with the ground and not try to level the 5er while connected.
    Dennis & Ellie
    Current 2017 Newmar Ventana Class A & 1994 Airstream Excella Classic Limited Project
    Sold - 310-GK-R Delivered 28 Oct 2016
    2016 GMC Denali 1 Ton Diesel SRW Payload 3727LBS B&W Hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not familiar with the ground control level system. I think you can run your jacks down enough to take a little pressure off your truck, and manually level, if you are near level. Norcold tech told me last year that if coach was near level, or "comfortably level" the refrigerator would be ok
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emurphy View Post
    Electric levelers? No problem. When keeping the truck attached I deflate airbags to bring nose level. Drop fronts and then rears.
    Zac and Charlene
    Frank and Bella (four-legged kids)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS- SteadyFast stabilizers, Oxygenics shower head, residential sink faucet, residential mattress.
    2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT- EFI Live, MBRP 4" exhaust, LBZ mouthpiece, AirLift Airbags, RDS 60G combo aux tank, and B&W turnover/Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel

Seasoned Camper keywestparrothead's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just did it 4 times over the last 12 days. Twice at an overnight pass thru campground and twice for a lunch/rest break. The Level Up system has a mode that reads how many degrees you are off from front to rear and side to side. Just go to manual mode and drop the correct side until you read "0". It helps to be somewhat level to begin with, as stated above.
    2016 Momentum 376TH "The Beauty"
    2015 Ford F450 King Ranch Crew Cab "The Beast"
    2016 Indian Roadmaster "Our Toy"
    2013 BMW R1200GS Adventure "My Toy"
    ------------------------
    Previous addictions...
    2008 BMW R1200GS Adventure
    2008 Ford F350 6.4 KR CC
    2010 Montana 3750FL
    2008 CC Silverback 32LFGBS TT
    2004 Coleman/Fleetwood PU