Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Booth Dinette

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Booth Dinette

Hey Everyone
    Have not really posted much here but have been doing a lot or reading, We have a 2016 Reflection 27RL and love it so far even with some of the issues we have had.
    Having had mostly booths in the previous campers we thought we would like the free standing dinette.
    Well the wife and I miss the storage under the seats and the option to have an extra sleeping area.
    The dinette area seems pretty tight with the free standing dinette and also makes it a bit difficult to get to the storage area behind the tv and fireplace.
    Has anyone ever changed it out from one to the other, and does anyone think that I can purchase one from GD or maybe someone has changed from booth to free standing dinette and has one for sale.
    Don,t really want to try to purchase from a dealer.

Thanks
    Chris & Darcy
    2016 Reflection 27RL
    2011 Ford 6.7 Lariat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a couple RV salvage yards in S. Minnesota and N. Iowa. You may be able to find what you're looking for
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clrd27rl View Post
    Hey Everyone
    Have not really posted much here but have been doing a lot or reading, We have a 2016 Reflection 27RL and love it so far even with some of the issues we have had.
    Having had mostly booths in the previous campers we thought we would like the free standing dinette.
    Well the wife and I miss the storage under the seats and the option to have an extra sleeping area.
    The dinette area seems pretty tight with the free standing dinette and also makes it a bit difficult to get to the storage area behind the tv and fireplace.
    Has anyone ever changed it out from one to the other, and does anyone think that I can purchase one from GD or maybe someone has changed from booth to free standing dinette and has one for sale.
    Don,t really want to try to purchase from a dealer. Thanks
    We ordered a 337RLS with table and chairs. We preferred a booth but the different dealers we talked to all said that the table and chairs was the way to go, saying something like "we hardly ever get one with a booth any more". Well we used the RV for two nights right when we picked it up and decided we wanted a booth. We talked to the dealer we purchased the trailer from and he worked out a deal for us to get a booth from GD and gave us some credit for the table and chairs. Doing the deal didn't end up being even up, but now we have the storage we missed. Next week's project is for me to install it. It will be pretty simple to install.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply
    I think I will check with the dealer and see what I can workout. Maybe you can let me know how it works out for you. Or maybe before and after pictures.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbeard View Post
    We ordered a 337RLS with table and chairs. We preferred a booth but the different dealers we talked to all said that the table and chairs was the way to go, saying something like "we hardly ever get one with a booth any more". Well we used the RV for two nights right when we picked it up and decided we wanted a booth. We talked to the dealer we purchased the trailer from and he worked out a deal for us to get a booth from GD and gave us some credit for the table and chairs. Doing the deal didn't end up being even up, but now we have the storage we missed. Next week's project is for me to install it. It will be pretty simple to install.
    Some pictures would be nice when you are done Silverbeard.
    Backpacker and tent camper all my life, including BSA as a kid and adult.
    Motorcycle trips across the USA with a tent - 1978 to Present.
    02-10-2005 - 2002 F350 SWD PSD and 2003 Citation 10'8S mostly for Crater Lake Ski Patrol.
    10-29-2015 - 2016 Grand Design 380TH. It's HUGE compared to a camper.
    10-19-2018 - traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie CC 4 X 4 Long Box.
    03-16-2019 - Traded Momentum for a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude
    FULL TIME RV'er Nov 2021

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will post pics. The installation is on this week's list of things to get done, but it will be later in the week. The table and chairs are already out so there won't be any before pics.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbeard View Post
    I will post pics. The installation is on this week's list of things to get done, but it will be later in the week. The table and chairs are already out so there won't be any before pics.
    The booth is installed. It went slower than I had anticipated because nothing in the RV is close to being square. I think it looks nice and will serve us well. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	5229

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks great! Congratulations!
    2016 Solitude 369RL
    2005 Airstream 396 XL LandYacht Motorhome (Yes they made some!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice work, looks like it came that way..
    2019 GMC 3500 HD:)
    2016 Reflection 313RLTS:cool:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks good. Thanks for the pics.
    Now I just have to call the dealer and see if I can do the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast