User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Leveling system - how to tell what "version" is installed?

Hello;

I have a 2017 Momentum 397TH, and I'm attempting to identify what version of the LCI Level Up leveling system is installed in this unit.

The owners manual calls out three different types of leveling systems, including Ground Control 3.0.

Why is this important you ask? Well...only the instructions for the Ground Control specifically state that (from a level position), you can press the left and right arrow keys simultaneously, and the unit will retract the middle and back jacks, then raise the front jacks to the height of the last disconnect height.

The other two sets of instructions have the same left arrow/right arrow feature, but do NOT specifically indicate that the middle and rear jacks will retract automatically.

Called the dealer...of course...had no clue.

I'm hoping one of you fine folks can help me identify my leveling system...otherwise, I have to call GD Monday morning.

Thanks!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Make sure your VIN is in your profile and ask the question in the Tech Corner and you will get an answer from GD or call them directly.
    Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to throw this out there, and I have very little experience with my level up system so take it with a grain of salt, but I have not been able to get that function to work. Sometimes I get an error message, something like feature not available, this could all be due to me not knowing how to use it though.
    Bryan
    2016 Momentum 348

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not the answer I was looking for, but - confirmed!

Quote Originally Posted by bs-smith View Post
    ...but I have not been able to get that function to work. Sometimes I get an error message, something like feature not available
    Thanks for the feedback!

Well, when reading the instructions on the door where the level up panel is installed, it gives the impression the system will revert to the "pre-auto level positioning".

So, I pressed the felt & right arrows at the same time, and got the error "feature not enabled"...

I guess I may have to give LCI a call, as that function would be pretty "handy".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the front is higher when leveled than Un hitch height, auto return won't work. It has to be able to raise, it will not lower front of trailer to hitch height
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What LCBoyer said. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. Depends on the site I'm set up on.
    David & Linda - Plainview, VA
    2008 3500HD CrewCab DRW
    2014 369RL #258
    2007 Solstice
    2008 TrailBlazer
    2016 Kia Sorento
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]