Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any owners of the new Reflection 311 Bhs

I have not had a chance to see one in person-- only the floorplan. But it looks like a nice fit for our family and I would say this could be one the the two possible final choices for our first RV.
    1. Are there any issues that I should be aware of or make sure the dealer should be prepared to fix or modify?
    2. Is this a trailer that can be safely towed by a 3/4 ton tv?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gd311bhs

The 311 BHS vs Jayco 325 bhrc

Today just bought it today. Going to pick it up this week. I looked at a whole bunch of fifth wheels and I knew as soon as I saw that it was different. All the drawers work all the doors shut square the finishes are absolutely gorgeous. It's closest competitor for me was the Jayco. But the Jayco that is in the similar quality level as the reflection seemed a bit flimsy in comparison. They thought out the half-bath in the back very well. The bug house room has lots of space. Came with four electric vent fans including one rain sensing fantastic fan in the kitchen. Two air-conditioners, two awnings, automatic leveling system, Real leather interior, full-size seeing what pullout sprayer, four actual closets to hang the clothes in amazing double door refrigerator freezer, 30 inch residential style convection microwave, metal on metal slam latches on the slide through, a beautiful outdoor kitchen with microwave oven, fully insulated attic with R44 in R30 in the floors it's prewired for a back up camera, prewired for solar, I can't believe how well appointed this is for such a reasonable cost.

Gd311bhs
    By the way this is my fourth RV traded in a 2010 cougar 31 foot bumper pull trailer. This 5th wheel trailer in most cases could be towed by a three-quarter ton. I am running a 2012 ram 3500. I had a great sales rep at the dealership I walked in there a month ago asked him if he had any bunkhouse models he took my phone number. Thursday he called me said I got one in today, come look at it this weekend. This is so much different and better than anything I have seen that I wanted to jump on it because they're not that easy to get. So far I love the Grand Design look, feel and story. Ready to take it out.!!!
    Last edited by Gd311bhs; 08-28-2016 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Grammar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased ours on 9/11/2017 we've driveway camped 3 nights while our house was tented. Last 5er was a Rockwood signature Ultralite 8281 WS, there's no comparison. I'll be interested in hearing about any changes/additions you make to your 311BHS.
    Donna and Bob (retired USAF),
    fur babies Lucy and Loki (standard poodles)

2017 Reflection 311BHS
    2016 RAM 3500

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just took delivery. Stay Friday night on the dealers parking lot. Outside temps dropped to the mid twenties and it snowed. We were warm and toasty inside. I did walk to the back of the unit to check the bunk house and they might need an extra blanket but still warm and compfy.
    We nearing retirement and added the Torklift steps. Solid as a rock and easy to store. (Slippery when covered in snow.)
    We are so excited! The dealer winterized it again and we cannot wait for the temps to break to take it out on our own. All the controls are easy to use. We are so pleased.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FLTom52 View Post
    I have not had a chance to see one in person-- only the floorplan. But it looks like a nice fit for our family and I would say this could be one the the two possible final choices for our first RV.
    1. Are there any issues that I should be aware of or make sure the dealer should be prepared to fix or modify?
    2. Is this a trailer that can be safely towed by a 3/4 ton tv?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would check your door sticker for weight range. It might just be me, but seems pin weight may be heavy for a 3/4 ton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look at threads for appliance slide out gouging floor.