User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Cable hook-up

Kevin Fischer

Cable hook-up

Hello,
    I just received my 323RBH two days before 4th of July. Yes the busiest camping day of the year. Finally I have time to hook-up the cable. The park has one line coming into my camper. I have 4 TV's they are as follows.
    1) Bunkhouse
    1) Living room (which only has a cable running to it not a wall plate with two outputs)
    1) master bedroom
    1) Outside in storage compartment.
    Can someone tell me exactly where to hook the cable to? I know that the TV's get hook to the output wall plate that says sat correct? Also turned off the antenna booster button.

1). I also have 3 LED lights in my light strip by awning that are flickering
    2). My front decal is starting to peel off.
    3). Side decal right below the rear kitchen the silicon bead is lifting the sticker
    4. When I got my new Reflection it looks like someone tried to touch-up two blemish's in the fiberglass on the slide out that refrigerator is in. I also see a blemish on the door side of the camper.

Thanks,
    Kevin Fischer

Manufacturer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kevin,
    Good morning. Is it possible that you could please send me some pictures of the issue you have described of the decals that are lifting and the touched up wall & the light that is partially out. My e-mail address is [email protected]. I am also going to ask one of our regional service manager to please reach out to you on your cable hook up questions. Thank you for all your help and have a wonderful day and safe travels.

Thank you again for the help,
    Jes
    Mailing & Shipping Address: Grand Design RV, Attn: Customer Support, 11356 CR 2, Middlebury, IN 46540
    Hours: Monday - Friday (8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, closed holidays)

Contact us:
    - Call Customer Support (direct) at (574) 825-9679
    - Send a fax to (574) 825-9249
    - Or email: [email protected]

*For EMERGENCY or immediate assistance contact your RV dealer or GDRV Customer Support directly at (574) 825-9679 with your 17-digit RV VIN, name and phone number.*

Kevin Fischer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Camper1.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	5396Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Camper2.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	5397Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Camper3.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	5398
    Hi Jessica,
    Here are the pictures of the side where the touch-up was done. I'm a really fussy guy with all my stuff and this really is a bad deal for me. The dealer suggested a body shop repaint the side of the slideout and I really don't want to do this. It won't look the same and it just isn't the right way to do this.
    I will get pictures of the decals this weekend if that's ok. Other pictures too.
    Thanks
    Kevin Fischer

Manufacturer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for these pictures. I'll save them to my computer and get them over to the regional service manager that I sent the message over to on the cable questions. That's fine when you can just e-mail those and these to me and we can go from their on the decals and lights.
    Mailing & Shipping Address: Grand Design RV, Attn: Customer Support, 11356 CR 2, Middlebury, IN 46540

Contact us:

*For EMERGENCY or immediate assistance contact your RV dealer or GDRV Customer Support directly at (574) 825-9679 with your 17-digit RV VIN, name and phone number.*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRV Jessica View Post
    Thank you for these pictures. I'll save them to my computer and get them over to the regional service manager that I sent the message over to on the cable questions. That's fine when you can just e-mail those and these to me and we can go from their on the decals and lights.
    . What happened to Janice?
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Manufacturer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good afternoon, I was asked to assist since I am located in the within the parts and service department.

Have a great day,
    Jes

Contact us:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRV Jessica View Post
    Good afternoon, I was asked to assist since I am located in the within the parts and service department.

Have a great day,
    Jes
    Thank you! Have a great weekend!
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Manufacturer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    your welcome and you too. Safe travels

Contact us: