User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mouse-free ? Anyone tried it ?

Mouse-free has a web site,just wondered if anyone has tried the product,noticed it at our RV dealer when we picked up our reflection.One concern is,will it stay on going down the highway with wind and rain pounding on it.You can order the spray and apply it yourself.

Brian

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We use it our dealership.

It is gel based and uses mint oil.

Pretty slick stuff....pun intended!!
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    We use it our dealership.

It is gel based and uses mint oil.

Pretty slick stuff....pun intended!!
    Does it collect dirt ?
    Mike & Pat Clawson
    Marty & Bucky (Welsh Corgis)
    2015 Grand Design Reflection 337 RLS #2813
    Titan Disc Brakes, Liberty Rider Suspension
    2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax/Allison
    Comfort Ride Hitch, 52 Gallon Titan XXL Fuel Tank, Banks Speed Brake, Firestone Air Lift Bags
    http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/...pst4uyouma.gif

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I emailed the "mouse-free" company,I also would like to know if it would collect dirt or wash off in wet weather when travelling,no answer yet

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got an answer from "mouse-free" ,certified earth friendly technologies corp.
    They say their product will not collect dirt, it is very slippery,the product is designed to stay on for a least one year when driving thru rain or slush or at least two years if parked,effective for all seasons.

Bedrock Bryan
    I had problems with mice and my RV, mostly while I am at work for 45 days or so. Am a full timer and work six months out of the year. The mice were climbing up my power cord and entering through the gap of the power cord and power cord door. I have since put dryer sheets in the gap and any other potential avenuse of ingres.
    The trailer I am talking about is a Arctic Fox Silver Edition. I also removed various covers and under the sinks where the plumbing comes in and put dryer sheets in these places also. Have not had any problems since. The dryer sheets should be changed every four months or so. I am pretty sure I am going to purchase a 350M Toy Hauler soon. Dryer sheets also repel insectcs also. I have used dryer sheets in my shop drawers when I owened a home and nice shop.

Abby Normal
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedrock Bryan View Post
    I had problems with mice and my RV, mostly while I am at work for 45 days or so. Am a full timer and work six months out of the year. The mice were climbing up my power cord and entering through the gap of the power cord and power cord door. I have since put dryer sheets in the gap and any other potential avenuse of ingres.
    The trailer I am talking about is a Arctic Fox Silver Edition. I also removed various covers and under the sinks where the plumbing comes in and put dryer sheets in these places also. Have not had any problems since. The dryer sheets should be changed every four months or so. I am pretty sure I am going to purchase a 350M Toy Hauler soon. Dryer sheets also repel insectcs also. I have used dryer sheets in my shop drawers when I owened a home and nice shop.

I'm just curious....do you use scented sheets? Do you know if scent free sheets work?

Bedrock Bryan
    Abby Normal, I use scented, I do not know if unscented works. I am guessing unscented works? I do not use dryer sheets in my laundry as I think they are toxic/nasty.

Abby Normal
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedrock Bryan View Post
    Abby Normal, I use scented, I do not know if unscented works. I am guessing unscented works? I do not use dryer sheets in my laundry as I think they are toxic/nasty.
    Yes, they are toxic. I am concerned about putting the scented ones in the RV for that reason. I can stand outside in my driveway and tell when my neighbors are doing laundry, and our houses aren't that close together, at least two hundred feet and further. Does the smell bother you in the RV?

Bedrock Bryan
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby Normal View Post
    Yes, they are toxic. I am concerned about putting the scented ones in the RV for that reason. I can stand outside in my driveway and tell when my neighbors are doing laundry, and our houses aren't that close together, at least two hundred feet and further. Does the smell bother you in the RV?
    My sense of smell is not what it used to be. If your sense of smell is sensitive, then yes you probably should try unscented. I can smell the dryer sheets in my trailer and I don't like it but I hate mice more. You can use aerosol foam spray to seal any small openings, that helps. It is unbelievable how small of a space a mouse can use to enter a trailer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast