Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like my second pantry...
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RV Tech View Post
    I don't see the "new" model you mentioned of the 376THS on their website - was it a 2020? The second pantry meaning the one for the washer dryer?

Thanks for you info - we are wanting to get a newer 376TH and hate to find out they have a "better" version coming out....
    https://www.granddesignrv.com/node/1001

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just reread this entire thread started in October 2016, where does the time go? Lot's of great info. With some minor and some not so minor changes, this unit remains very popular being copied by many manufacturers. There are now more used units for sale, anywhere from $55K US for a 2016 to still close to $90K for a 2020. That's a good thing for buyers.

I still have an Outback TT and a Tundra truck. But by God, Covid will end, the borders will open and therefore I must continue to research

Oldcow
    2023 F450
    2013 Outback 300RB
    2018 DR650
    2004 Kawasaki ZRX 1224R

Left The Driveway Ironmerganser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bringing this post back around again. We just bought a "new to us" 2021 376THS. We absolutely LOVE the floorplan coming from a Voltage 3615.

All you long time 376th owners out there. Still loving it? Have you switched to a different model? How often do you really "drag" the rear?

Thanks!!!
    2021 GD Momentum 376THS

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironmerganser View Post

All you long time 376th owners out there. Still loving it? Have you switched to a different model? How often do you really "drag" the rear?
    The answer to your question is, YES, do it now and do not wait. You will drag bottom more than once. I have drug bottom more times than I can believe and you can tell by the scrape marks on the rollers.

Just recently pulled into a new Loves truck stop off Interstate 81 and it looked like a nice level concrete pads with a slight decline to the fuel pumps. My wife was out, walking the dog and came back after I was fueling the truck it says, did you know you drug all the way into the pumps going down that slight grade. I was shocked because it did not look like a grade at all to me and it also was not even noticeable while driving. My rollers show scrape marks soon after being installed, so I must be dragging bottom more times than I thought.

In my opinion, well worth the investment. Do it now, don’t wait.
    2018 Momentum 376TH
    2016 RAM 3500 Dually

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did the rollers, since they sit below the frame of the trailer, add to the likelihood of them dragging? Or are they the same height as the frame, just a bit further back? I would think dragging the frame, with or without rollers, can't be a good thing. Not sure what could be done about it though.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^. Yes they hang below the frame...they have to. The difference between the ground clearance you will lose without the rollers would only save you once in a hundred low clearance encounters.

Search YouTube.

https://youtu.be/oClJPeSdwkI?si=Vu10o1Ku2lx8i2bF
    2018 Momentum 376TH
    2016 RAM 3500 Dually

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kind of misleading title for the video, since it didn't fall off, they drug it off. And blamed Grand Design at the same time. A shame, but avoidable. Seems like a different trailer would have been a matter match for them.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Left The Driveway Ironmerganser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the recent replies! I did add the rollers. Hopefully they work if I ever run into issues!

Any other "quirks" with the 376TH we should know about that long time owners have found?
    2021 GD Momentum 376THS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCZhome View Post
    I understand that the 376TH has only been out about a year but I have a couple of questions. Within the next year I will be retiring and we will be full timing. I will be doing volunteering or work camping for our RV space and hook ups and am already signed up on the work campers forums. My wife has an internet business that she'll keep doing. We also have our Social Security and my retirement.

Regarding the 376TH, two questions:

Is anybody actually full timing or spent at least six months in one? Can you share your experience with us please? Is it adequately insulated? Any major issues or just plain nuscenece issues that we might expect with this model?

Is anybody hauling an Ultra Classic Harley in their 376 TH? Any issues that I should be aware of there?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
    Can't help you with full timing, but I have had no problems loading my Harley on mine. Using 3 ratchet straps and a wheel dock. I continuously check the bike during travel days. Every hour or hour an a half or so, sometimes I need to crank it down a little. but Never had a problem. Loading and unloading is simple and yes the ramp is lower than most toy haulers. Here is a link to the wheel dock I use, https://wheeldock.com/product/wheeldock-chock/
    Happy Trails
    To old to work, to young to retire
    2019 Momentum 376th
    2018 F350 Lariat 6.7 diesel
    2015 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic Low.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425