User Tag List

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the kitchen area, looking forward to the living room....

Dogs breeds that don't shed (Maltese, Bichon, Maltipoo, Poodles) are the best breeds for the RV life style...and, very easy to clean up after.

SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The double electric recliner also has heat and massage and the cup holders light up in blue LED.....

SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yorkshire Terriers don't shed, and are recommended for people with dander allergy
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Seasoned Camper keywestparrothead's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCZhome View Post
    Glad to see you guys hauling the big bikes with no problems. What brand of wheel chocks are you using?

I have a 2013 CVO Ultra Classic that I'll be hauling and I've already ordered the Wheeldock wheel chock.Attachment 6932
    Sorry for the late reply, been traveling for work :-(

I'm using the Wheeldock and love it.

Yes, all the interior lights are LED, but not the exterior lights (except the front cap and stair blue lights)
    2016 Momentum 376TH "The Beauty"
    2015 Ford F450 King Ranch Crew Cab "The Beast"
    2016 Indian Roadmaster "Our Toy"
    2013 BMW R1200GS Adventure "My Toy"
    ------------------------
    Previous addictions...
    2008 BMW R1200GS Adventure
    2008 Ford F350 6.4 KR CC
    2010 Montana 3750FL
    2008 CC Silverback 32LFGBS TT
    2004 Coleman/Fleetwood PU

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question, why do you have the plywood on the ramp door and what are the boxes in the garage used for?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This 376TH was six months old when I bought it from a private party. He owns a bicycle racing team and he had his bike mounts screwed to the plywood so that they hung from the garage door when it was up. They left it up and I figure a little extra reinfrocement/stiffness on the ramp door can not hurt, so left it. I have removed the wood box that they had sitting in the floor....it was not secured just built to exact width so it didn't move around.

I'm going to try to get the B&W Biker Bar installed this weekend.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCZhome View Post
    This 376TH was six months old when I bought it from a private party. He owns a bicycle racing team and he had his bike mounts screwed to the plywood so that they hung from the garage door when it was up. They left it up and I figure a little extra reinfrocement/stiffness on the ramp door can not hurt, so left it. I have removed the wood box that they had sitting in the floor....it was not secured just built to exact width so it didn't move around.

I'm going to try to get the B&W Biker Bar installed this weekend.
    Please post a pic if you do.

Oldcow
    2023 F450
    2021 397THR
    2018 DR650
    2004 Kawasaki ZRX 1224R

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldcow View Post
    Please post a pic if you do.

Oldcow
    I got it installed. From what I understand, it's designed specifically for Harleys. Might contact B&W to find out if they've made the attachement bar for other makes/models. You can see mine here at this link and then just scroll down..... https://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index....740#msg1422740

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regarding the 376TH.....has anybody added a coat rack or coat hooks or any other kind of extra "storage" in the garage? I'd like to see pics of what you've done and any challenges you came across to secure the hooks or closet pole, etc?

Thanks in advance....

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JCZhome, we finally got our new 376TH. It has been a real challenge to get everything stuffed into it and organized. Where we are now we have really slow internet, I may post pictures later, but it takes hours for them to upload, so I will wait until I have a glass of wine in hand.

I enjoyed your pictures. It's fun to see what mods other folks make to the same unit. I noticed first off that yours does not have the raise a bed in the garage. I know some folks like it, but I don't, I'm short. The raise a bed allows gas fumes from my wife's motorcycle to get into the bedroom. I spent a couple hours using Gorilla Tape to seal up all the cracks to keep the gas fumes out of the bedroom. I am looking at solar powered vents to add.

We purchased a series of coat hooks with expresso finish and have mounted them in the bedroom to the right of the TV, 2 single hooks each side of the front door, and a 3 hook board over the window by the stairs leading into the LR. We spend a lot of time in cold country.

The garage was a bit of a challenge. I just installed 4 more tie down plates. It contains:
    Tool Box
    Electrical Cable Box
    Ski Clothes storage box
    2 Scuba equipment bags
    Wash, polish and parts box
    Inflatable white water kayak
    2 bicycles
    Suzuki DR650
    Honda Trail, CT110
    Scuba tank converted to tire tank
    and a small fan DW and I are discussing it's permanent home, it won't be in the garage much longer.

The bedroom and bathroom are smaller than our old 5th wheel, so we are getting used to that. Where to put the laundry is still a work in progress. Can't find a wine rack we like that will fit. I need to put a key rack.

Love the big LR. This is the first kitchen island we have owned, so getting used to that. When it's time to do the dishes we keep forgetting the frying pans on the stove, they are behind us and out of sight out of mind.

Someone mentioned dual pane windows, we had to order the unit to get them, while we were at it we added slide toppers and full body paint.

We just started our 6th year of full timing this last February.

Dallas

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast