User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Jerryr

Travel Trailer on order. What does it come with and what do I need to order?

We have a 2800BH on order, expected delivery mid November.

What does a factory new Imagine come with as far as water hoses, sewer hoses, electrical cords, surge protector etc. I've got an email sent to the sales dealer.

What else do I need to order? Manufacture and model numbers appreciated.

I already ordered and have a Blue Ox Weight Distributing Hitch, a Curt 2 5/16" 15,000 lb trailer ball, a leveling scissor 3/4" socket and cordless drill.

Thanks in advance.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations. If Imagines come with the same hardware as Reflections you don't get anything with the trailer except propane tank(s) and a battery and a shore power cord. I think generally dealers will set you up with a "starter kit" which would include a sewer hose, water pressure regulator, etc. Extra power cords, adapters (water/electric), wheel chocks, leveling pads, water hoses (one fresh, one black), surge protection...all that stuff is extra unless you can negotiate this stuff into the deal.
    Jim & Georgianne
    N. California
    2016 Reflection 29RS
    2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty PSD
    B&W Companion hitch
    Rubber turtle with no name

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! Welcome to our group! I hope you have many pleasant memories
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the list I started when we ordered our RV. I ended up buying more junk than this but it's a good starter list:

Progressive Electrical Management System model HW50C
    Trailersaver BD3 hitch
    Pull Rite ISR Super Rail 2328
    TST 507 flow through TPMS system
    Washer/dryer
    Weber BBQ
    folding table
    Scrub brush to wash RV
    Solar panel to charge battery while in storage
    Trimetric TM-2030-RV
    Max Air vent covers
    Air compressor
    Watts adjustable water pressure regulator
    25' water hose
    Rid-X
    20' sewer hose (2 ten foot sections)
    Slide out dry lube
    Tire locking chocks (BAL X-Chock)
    Trailer Aid Plus tire changing ramp
    Tire covers (31" tire diameter)
    20' flush hose for black tank rinser system
    Goodyear G614 tires
    Rear View Safety RVS-2CAM backup camera
    Folding ladder
    Honda generators
    50' 30 amp power cord
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I consider a "starter kit" just another profit source for the dealer in most cases. I suggest the below at a minimum:
    1. Two high quality black water hoses and the clamps and connector to hook'em together.
    2. A "gate" to go on the outside of the black/gray water outlet. It keeps you cleaner and dryer when attaching and removing the above hoses.
    3. Two 25' fresh water hoses.
    4. Water pressure regulator
    5. 2 sets of rubber wheel chocks--from Harbor Freight w/20% discount coupon
    6. Set of X Chocks to place between the tires--for stability.
    7. One of the telescoping ladders that converts to a step ladder--again @ Harbor Freight @ $119 on sale.
    8. Whole trailer surge protector (I don't have one as our trailer stays in same campground all the time.)
    9. New set of tires--Bridgestone R250's, Michelin ribbed tire or Goodyear G614's.
    10. Good quality 50' water hose with a V adapter that has 2 water cutoff levers. Also need good hose nozzle.
    11. Electrical connectors--50 amp to 30 amp, 30 amp to 15 amp and 50' 12 gauge extension line (again from Harbor Freight.) Never know when you need to hook up to power pole with less than normal service.

Don't forget the blender, rechargeable Shark vacuum, food processor, crock pot, portable ice machine, pots/pans and charcoal or portable LP grill. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .