Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2017 Grand Design RV Owners Nor Cal Rally (Sept 15th thru Sept 17th)

2017 Grand Design RV Owners Nor Cal Rally!!!

Dates: September 15th, thru September 17th, 2017
    Location: Durango RV Resort 100 Lake Ave, Red Bluff, CA. 96080
    Phone: 530-527-5300
    Wagonmaster: Jeret & Jennifer Burnett (cell: 916-402-7049)

The 2017 GDRV Owners Nor Cal Rally will again be held in beautiful Red Bluff, CA at the Durango RV Resort. The rally date has been moved up quite a bit due to scheduling conflicts with Grand Design and Durango was already book through most of October for 2017 and 2018. And, as we all remember the tent, we should have GREAT normal California weather that may be a bit warm but not the hottest part of the summer with GREAT evenings to sit outside and enjoy GREAT company.

DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, call Durango to place your reservations individually this year. Due to the size of our group they are doing as they norally do with all groups and the only person they are dealing with for reservations will be the Wagonmasters. Everyone will be going through me to get their reservations booked.

In the next week or so I will have an online registration/reservations system setup and it will make it easier on everyone this year to make sure your reservations are set. I also have worked it out with Durango to start the group out with 91 reservations so hopefully we will have room for everyone that wants to attend. For those that remember, for the 2016 rally, we started with 21st sites and ended up being 66.

Also, for 2017, there will be a $50 per site registration fee, which will be in addition to your site costs, which will allow me to cover the costs that come along with being a Wagonmaster for such a large rally as well as purchase ALLOT of prizes to giveaway, and possible come catered meals. And just as with the 2016 rally, any funds left over after all expensese, will be donated to the local animal shelter in the name of the rally.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds great, thanks!
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, thanks.

More prizes... I'd better win something next year.

pat
    Pat&Marlene Gyrogearloose - 2010 Itasca Meridian 34y - 6.7 w/Allison 6spd - Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - previous Reflection 303RLS

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patwardell View Post
    Awesome, thanks.

More prizes... I'd better win something next year.

pat
    I plan on having more prizes for sure.

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please read the description in the first post before calling the resort to put in your reservations...

DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT, call Durango to place your reservations individually this year. Due to the size of our group they are doing as they normally do with all groups and the only person they are dealing with for reservations will be the Wagonmasters. Everyone will be going through me to get their reservations booked.

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will have the reservations system setup in a day or so. if you call Durango yourself all you are doing is wasting yours, and their, time. ALL rally reservations will be going through me ONLY this time around.

FB Partner
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Registration for the rally is now open. PLEASE FULLY READ!!!

Please click the link below to take you to the online rally registration. As mentioned in other posts there will be a $50 per site rally registration fee this year so we can do more, have more prizes to give away, and I am also going to have dinners Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings for you.

After you fill out and submit your registration for the rally you will need to pay the nightly fees for your campsite itself in order to keep your spot. This is different from previous years and all rally attendees must pay for their campsite stay in full to the Wagonmaster who will then assign you to a specific campsite and inform Durango what site you are in. This enables you, upon arrive at Durango for the rally, to just walk in the office, say "We are here", sign their form, and be taken immediately to your campsite. When I arrive for the rally I will be paying for everyone site at one time.

Your campsite nightly cost is... "the number of nights you are staying" X "the daily site costs" listed here.
    $44.10 (Pull-thru)
    $47.70 (Fountain)
    $60 (River View)

So, if you reserved a fountain site and planning to arrive Thursday, Sept 14th and depart Monday, Sept 18th, which is 4 nights, the total cost for your stay to be mailed to the Wagonmaster would be $190.80.

Please mail your check and a copy of your event ticket, no later than September 1st, 2017, to (the sooner the better):

Jeret Burnett
    ATTN: 2017 GDRV Owners Nor Cal Rally
    4605 Careyback Ave.
    Elk Grove, CA. 95758

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-gr...on-28474029589

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done.
    Jim & Georgianne
    N. California
    2016 Reflection 29RS
    2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty PSD
    B&W Companion hitch
    Rubber turtle with no name

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sooooo I understand the registration now part, but you want the $$$ 10 months early?

Edit: Clarified later, my mistake
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to collect the fee as part of the registration process...collecting later makes for lots of extra work and chance for errors. It's not any different than booking campsites taking full advantage of their reservation window. I booked Florida State Park 11 months in advance...Minnesota State Parks 12 months in advance and you pay the full amount.

Dave
    Dave and Monica - Gore Bay, Ontario
    Vitus the Hungarian Vizsla
    2014 Reflection 337 RLS #129
    2008 F250 V10 CC Lariat RWD

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast