User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

308BHTS Outdoor Kitchen Burner Drawer Won't Open

I can't open the burner drawer in the outdoor kitchen. I can feel what the problem is, I just cant reach it to fix it. Looking for some suggestions.

It seems that the propane flex pipe that runs along the underside of the burner has became ajar from the clamps that would normally hold it in place. That flex pipe is hanging down and not allowing the drawer to open.

What do you guys think is the best route for repair?

Since I can't open the drawer, I cant remove the burner to adjust. I was thinking of removing the drawer that is adjacent to it and accessing that way. Has anyone run into this before?

Thanks in advance.

Ryan
    Last edited by HBOMB900; 11-11-2016 at 08:55 AM. Reason: grammar
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HBOMB900 View Post
    I can't open the burner drawer in the outdoor kitchen. I can feel what the problem is, I just cant reach it to fix it. Looking for some suggestions.

It seems that the propane flex pipe that runs along the underside of the burner has became ajar from the clamps that would normally hold it in place. That flex pipe is hanging down and not allowing the drawer to open.

What do you guys think is the best route for repair?

Since I can't open the drawer, I cant remove the burner to adjust. I was thinking of removing the drawer that is adjacent to it and accessing that way. Has anyone run into this before?

Thanks in advance.

Ryan
    Had this happen also. I had to reach through the adjacent drawer to get to the hose. I don't recall if I removed the drawer completely or had one of my kids reach through the space behind the drawer when it was fully extended. I believe the Schwintek slide controllers are in that area also.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had to remove the adjacent drawer (no tools required) and fish the gas line out of the partially opened drawer since I couldn't get my had all the way under it to properly clamp it. Problem solved. Thanks for your input Brady.
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.