Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help needed with 7 way cord

I'm new to the site and RV's. Purchased a new 2015 29rs Reflection this year. Modified it so I could pull my boat behind the RV and after the initial freak out of pulling a train, have loved camping a total of 31 nights. Now my problem- the last time I unhooked and began to pull out from underneath my RV i caught the 7 pin cord on something in the bed of the truck and ripped it out of the electric box on the RV. When I opened up the electric box I found 13 wires (4 white / 2 green wire attached together / 1 blue / 1black and 1 yellow attached together /1 red / 1 brown / 1 blue and 1 black attached together. If anyone could tell me which wires are connected it would be much appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Green wires and white wires are ground wires. The other wires should match the colored wires in the cord, brown to brown blue to ble, etc
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks LCBoyer I think I put this post in the wrong forum (travel trailer instead of fifth wheel) but the wires will match if I do as you say but inside the electric box I have 13 wires that connect to 7 through the cord. The issue I'm having is the blue and yellow wires are connected inside the box to a black wire. I have a black wire from my cord and are not sure where it would go. Do you or anyone know where I could find a picture or diagram of the connections?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think two small black wires go to break away switch. One goes to blue wire, other to yellow
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places