Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

need to purchase window treatment

I have emailed with no response. We have a new 2150 and love it but noticed that the bathroom and bedroom windows do not have the down valance that the other windows do (the brown leather pieces that go down the sides of the windows). The issue is, you can see in through the gaps in the blinds on the sides of the windows and the reflections in the mirrors. We would like to purchase ones like used on the slide out windows for the bath and the bedroom windows giving us more privacy. How can we order these?

Thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fabric2.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	6107

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I assume that you maybe did as we did and emailed out of the website in the parts section. We were looking to add a second towel bar and also got no response that way. On Wednesday night on this forum I saw a post relating to another issue and the advice given was to email JD in customer service at [email protected]. I sent an email immediately and am awaiting a response. Hoping to hear from someone next week when they return from the the Thanksgiving holiday. Seems that JD might be a "go to" person to get things done. Fingers crossed!
    The Adams - 2017 Reflection 367BHS, 2019 F-350 6.7L PSD 4x4 CC DRW, B&W hitch on Ford pucks, Air Lift Loadlifter 5000 Ultimate Plus air bags, "Rupert" the Weimaraner.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much, I have emailed him and hope also for a reply. Have you noticed that you can see in the windows at the right angle if they don't have the valances that goes down the side? Our biggest concern is that you can see the reflection of the shower in the bathroom mirror if you are looking at the camper from an angle. Yikes.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly I had not paid much attention to the bedroom windows and we only have a skylight in the bathroom. I hope you get what you need.
    The Adams - 2017 Reflection 367BHS, 2019 F-350 6.7L PSD 4x4 CC DRW, B&W hitch on Ford pucks, Air Lift Loadlifter 5000 Ultimate Plus air bags, "Rupert" the Weimaraner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Manufacturer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning. I know your message to JD has been forwarded to our parts department, you can reach them directly at [email protected] and Kristy will be able to assist you with information for the window treatments.
    Mailing & Shipping Address: Grand Design RV, Attn: Customer Support, 11356 CR 2, Middlebury, IN 46540
    Hours: Monday - Friday (8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, closed holidays)

Contact us:
    - Call Customer Support (direct) at (574) 825-9679
    - Send a fax to (574) 825-9249
    - Or email: [email protected]

*For EMERGENCY or immediate assistance contact your RV dealer or GDRV Customer Support directly at (574) 825-9679 with your 17-digit RV VIN, name and phone number.*