Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Satellite Hook up in Nautilus P1 system

I have a 2016 369RL-R and am trying to figure out the satellite system hook up and interior coax connector plates (which have 2 connectors).
    I have the Nautilus P1 system which seems to have the cable/satellite hook ups contained in the panel. I have seen lots of responses to setting up with the older hook ups but none regarding this system,
    I have a choice of three inputs on the panel, Cable, Satellite and unmarked. I also seem to have a separate jack marked bedroom on an adjacent wall.
    The wiring diagram in the manual seems to indicate that the signal from either the cable or satellite go through splitters. If that is the case can one satellite input cable feed both (or all three including the outside compartment) TVs and I would just need a separate receiver for each location? It would be my desire to have separate channel viewing capability from each TV. Also, what is the second coax connector in the bedroom, outside compartment and TV entertainment system cabinet for? Do I need to run coax from these to my satellite receivers (are they the ones fed vs the ones currently connected to the TVs for cable/outside antenna use)?
    Thanks!
    2016 Solitude 369RL
    2005 Airstream 396 XL LandYacht Motorhome (Yes they made some!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Manufacturer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good afternoon. The satellite connections are TV specif and will work only with the TV that has the receiver connected to it. I hope this information is helpful, if not please send me an IM with your contact information and VIN and I can have one of our service managers contact you directly with more information on the wiring for the TVs

Jes
    Mailing & Shipping Address: Grand Design RV, Attn: Customer Support, 11356 CR 2, Middlebury, IN 46540
    Hours: Monday - Friday (8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, closed holidays)

Contact us:
    - Call Customer Support (direct) at (574) 825-9679
    - Send a fax to (574) 825-9249
    - Or email: [email protected]

*For EMERGENCY or immediate assistance contact your RV dealer or GDRV Customer Support directly at (574) 825-9679 with your 17-digit RV VIN, name and phone number.*

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Jessics!
    IM sent.
    2016 Solitude 369RL
    2005 Airstream 396 XL LandYacht Motorhome (Yes they made some!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]