Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man I LOVE auto level!

I know there are other threads extolling the virtues of auto level systems but I'm just so impressed with how easy this technology makes setting up and breaking camp. I didn't start using the auto re-connect feature until we had used our 5th wheel a number of times and it's almost as cool as auto level. I would easily pay $5,000 for auto level if I had to. It turns one of the most frustrating parts of setting up camp as easy as pushing a button.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree. I avoided fifth wheels for a long time because the last three motor homes I had used HWH auto level. I watched people struggle to level fivers for many years
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bertschb View Post
    I know there are other threads extolling the virtues of auto level systems but I'm just so impressed with how easy this technology makes setting up and breaking camp. I didn't start using the auto re-connect feature until we had used our 5th wheel a number of times and it's almost as cool as auto level. I would easily pay $5,000 for auto level if I had to. It turns one of the most frustrating parts of setting up camp as easy as pushing a button.
    I totally agree, best thing since sliced bread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I've only got to use mine unhooking at the house under the barn after bringing her home from the dealer. But I came from one that was all manual. I unhooked and hit the level button and just watched and giggled and squealed like a 13y.o girl!

I like it!!! Can't wait for our maiden voyage!
    2015 Ram SRW 3500 4x4 Cummins
    B&W Patriot 16K
    2011 Crossroads Cruiser 29BHX (Traded)
    2017 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

Scott & Jennifer
    Newnan GA

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Until you watch the system lift a front leg off the ground and lock you out for 10 seconds. Seriously shat a brick.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usnroberts View Post
    Until you watch the system lift a front leg off the ground and lock you out for 10 seconds. Seriously shat a brick.
    Under what conditions did it do this?

Also new to this technology but have found it to be great, not perfect, and like others enjoy the simplicity of of what once once a far more complicated task..
    Current;
    2017 Reflection 337LRS 5th with 2016 Silverado LTX 3500HD Duramax
    2019 Reflection 367BHS 5th permanent in RV park

Past;
    30' TH TT Weekend Warrior, 36' TH 5th Weekend Warrior (both with Ford F250 diesel)
    26' TT Shadow Cruiser, 30' TT Cougar (both with Ram 1500 5.7L Hemi)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First unit (Voltage) came with auto electric leveler, you pushed the button went and had lunch and dinner and when you came back it was still leveling!! The new system are fantastic but was wondering our current cyclone has a lot more options on the leveling system and I can even change tires but the new one doesn't appear to have this, can you still lift the unit off the ground? Have a 399th on order!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff&Kam View Post
    First unit (Voltage) came with auto electric leveler, you pushed the button went and had lunch and dinner and when you came back it was still leveling!! The new system are fantastic but was wondering our current cyclone has a lot more options on the leveling system and I can even change tires but the new one doesn't appear to have this, can you still lift the unit off the ground? Have a 399th on order!
    Our driveway is sloped and when we autoevel the entrance side tires are off the ground about 2".
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerryr View Post
    Our driveway is sloped and when we autoevel the entrance side tires are off the ground about 2".
    We use to have 'BLOWMAX' tires on our cyclone and blew three of them, plus one fender, on a trip and used the leveling system to change the tires along the highway. The system in the cyclone has up/down/left/right buttons so you can manually raise the front/back/left side/right side to lift tires off the ground. Not sure this new system can do that?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Changing a tire with the auto level is Awesome ! saves alot of hassle.. and seems alot safer....
    2016 solitude 379fl
    Minnesota,North metro
    summers @ flying goose
    fairmont,Mn seasonal

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast