User Tag List

Thread: New Member

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all
    New member to the forum and I enjoy all the great information. Planning to upgrade to a 303rls maybe next year. Love the floorplan and quality of the unit. My son has one and is very happy with it.
    I'm a retired federal agent living in west Texas and I like the fact that the reflection has R40 insulation with the option of double pane windows. From all available information it seems evident that the grand design is the best made unit for the money available on the market today.
    Itchy

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the site. Be careful, hanging out around here sometimes affects folks established timelines and moves them up lol

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the group. Plenty to read and learn about the GD products. They do make a pretty nice product , service is better than most as well.

Brian

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl2GaScotts View Post
    Welcome to the site. Be careful, hanging out around here sometimes affects folks established timelines and moves them up lol
    ….and their wallets!! Welcome to the site and have fun, lots to learn here. Just stay away from the mods and DIY forum or you'll be a goner lol!!
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the fourm from Wv
    NAVY 1980-1984
    2022 Reflection 337 RLS
    2023 GMC SierraDenali 2500 HD
    Anderson ultimate hitch

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itchy44 View Post
    Hi all
    New member to the forum and I enjoy all the great information. Planning to upgrade to a 303rls maybe next year. Love the floorplan and quality of the unit. My son has one and is very happy with it.
    I'm a retired federal agent living in west Texas and I like the fact that the reflection has R40 insulation with the option of double pane windows. From all available information it seems evident that the grand design is the best made unit for the money available on the market today.
    Itchy
    Welcome, Itchy! I also joined this forum 8 months before I purchased my 315RLTS. I learned a LOT in that time! I'm sure you will, too.

-Howard
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)