Hi all,
I'm Chris Tretta from Rio Rancho, NM. We are new Solitude owners! I have owned a number of travel trailers starting with a TrailManor, a couple of 30 foot travel trailers, a tent trailer, a 34 foot WindJammer, and now our Solitude. I have been running the TrailManor Owners Pages since 1998 when I founded it. It is the leading site for TM information, and is the #1 sales site for TM trailers. My wife Michaela and I have 4 kids - our oldest is 20 and in the Navy (like dad), and is moving this weekend to Norfolk to join the crew of the USS Gerald R. Ford. The other 3 are 18, 16, and 12 - 3 boys and a girl.

We love to camp, and are looking forward to using this trailer often. We upgraded our tow vehicle to a 2013 Ram 3500 Cummins with the Aisin. We moved from a 2010 Tundra 5.7 that towed really well.

I am going to be looking for Moderators to help me with the forum, and am always interested in what you want different on the site. Currently we are running a freeware forum from Simple Machines. I have run this brand of forum for many years, and it works well. The TM site runs VBulletin. Depending on how this site works out, we may move it once it starts gaining members.

The board will be member supported. I don't do advertisements. I hate them on the forums that I visit and don't want to run a site like that. I don't do tracking cookies or anything like that. I charge $12 per year for full access to the forums which is what the TM members came up with in 2003 when we decided to charge. The way it works is that a new user gets 30 days of free trial to see if $12 is worth it to them. If it isn't, then their access drops and they'll have access to the general discussion and factory forums. The technical discussion areas will require member access. I will implement this soon.

I appreciate your participation! You're the early adopters to this board, and you get to help set the direction and the look and feel. Please feel free to suggest what you want.
Thanks
Ct..