User Tag List

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mods to the Imagine

Well we have been owners of a 2017 Imagine 2800BH for about 24 hours and I'm already looking for ideas to do some mods. Although we won't have it home until April (storage), I'd like to have all my mods ready to go. Already on the list is an oxygenics shower head.

Has anyone done anything to the front basement to maximize the area?

Also what has everyone done to the front bedroom wardrobes? In our last trailer I added a wire shelf but I'm thinking about finding a plastic storage container to fit inside.

How about the area behind the tv and under the bunks?

Tim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2012 F150 EB Crew FX4 3.73 gears
    2017 Grand Design Imagine 2800BH w/ Equalizer WDH

Previous:
    2012 Flagstaff MicroLite 23LB

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A cordless drill (non-impact) makes short work of running the stabilizers up and down.
    I use separate stackable plastic organizer bins in the pass-through for storing fresh water hoses & regulator, electric cords, and my macarator pump & hoses.
    For dry camping I fabricated a dual battery tray and added a stand alone converter in the pass-through. And converted the last incandescent bulb (stove hood) to LED.
    Guess I never felt the need for a new shower wand though lots of people install them.
    2019 F-250 Supercab
    2017 Imagine 2650RK

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is one of the first - and best - things we've added to each of our RVs:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There's never enough space to hang towels in an RV and this item is inexpensive and works great!

A Polk Audio sound bar with sub, "real" DVD player (with a Logitech Harmony remote to control everything), LevelMatePRO leveling device, Fantastic Fan with remote in the kitchen, LED rope lighting in the pantry (with micro switch on the door), RVLOCK main door lock with keypad and remotes, 10" queen-size memory foam mattress, and a 6 ft. cushioned rubber floor mat between the kitchen island and slide are among our favorite convenience and comfort mods and additions, as well.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome everyone. Keep them coming.

Second Chance, why no Fantastic Fan in the bathroom? Is that little fan sufficient?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Previous:

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmbopp View Post
    A cordless drill (non-impact) makes short work of running the stabilizers up and down.
    I use separate stackable plastic organizer bins in the pass-through for storing fresh water hoses & regulator, electric cords, and my macarator pump & hoses.
    For dry camping I fabricated a dual battery tray and added a stand alone converter in the pass-through. And converted the last incandescent bulb (stove hood) to LED.
    Guess I never felt the need for a new shower wand though lots of people install them.
    Did you fabricate a place to hold more batteries than the two that would fit in the battery rack right behind the propane tanks? If so can you describe what you did and include a picture. The only place I would think you would install more than two batteries would be in the pass through storage area.
    Greg & Cheryl and our mini schnauzer Molly
    NE Georgia
    2017 Imagine 2600RB
    2016 Ford F150XLT 5.0L 2WD, Equalizer WDH, factory towing package

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok this might be a dumb question but why is a drain valve easier to use to drain the water heater than just removing the plug?

Previous:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=DisDad01;91398]Ok this might be a dumb question but why is a drain valve easier to use to drain the water heater than just removing the plug?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
    The plug is much easier to remove than to replace
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DisDad01 View Post
    Awesome everyone. Keep them coming.

Second Chance, why no Fantastic Fan in the bathroom? Is that little fan sufficient?

The stock fan in the bathroom does fine for that small space... and we can both reach it without a problem (which is not the case with the kitchen fan in a fifth wheel). There are tall vent covers on both, though. And - I forgot to mention the little fuzzy, covered foam insulation plugs for both vents for very cold and very hot weather. They save a LOT of heat transfer.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great thread!!! I was thinking about starting one like it.

We get ours 2800BH on Saturday. I've got the RVLocks keyless entry, LevelMate Pro, Anderson Levelers, Progressive Industries HW30C, and dual water filters with pressure gauge in a tote with holes for my hoses and a drain hole in the bottom sitting in my office. Thinking about changing the storage locks it I get the standard key number. Also planning on putting Siphon 360 sewer vents on. The latest ones are much easier I learned. Today I ordered a low pressure propane Y quick connect and a 12' hose so I could connect my Coleman grill.

I used an impact drill on my hybrid and figured I keep using it since we are used to it.

Love the basket idea. I had asked for those measurements to look for something but never got an answer. I'll have to show those to my DW.

Where did you put that towel rack?

I had the dealer replace both fans with Fantastic fans and add covers to all 3 vents and add a slide topper. I'm also getting the Equalizer 4 point hitch with the longer shank so I can open my tailgate with the camper connected.

Some ideas I had: I was wondering about something like your fishing pole holders but on the side for marshmallow sticks. Also wondered if I could hang a shelf from the top to put our chairs.
    '12 Ford F150 Lariat Super Crew
    ’17 Imagine 2800BH
    Previous '13 Roo 21SS
    Previous ’98 Coleman Mesa
    2017 2016 2015 2014 2013
    Nights
    Camped
    18 7 21 18 26

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have already mentioned to the dealer to install a slide cover.

Thinking about installing a vortex II fan in the bathroom. It's less intrusive than installing a fantastic fan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Previous:

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast