I've noticed in just the very few post on our new forum, that there has been some design changes in our Solitudes as the Company has grown.

Dandy RV in Alabama, where we bought our Solitude #96, had #1 and it had a window on the wall behind the range and oven. In the bedroom there were shelves on both sides of the bed. Ours has neither of these features.

In one post there's talk about the Kantleak System and in another some of you are talking about lights in the awning. #96 doesn't have either of these, but we also haven't had any of the light problems others are talking about. That makes me wonder if Grand Design went to a different lighting system or a different supplier after ours was built.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining because we are very happy with our Solitude and as of now wouldn't change a thing.

I am very excited to be able to watch Grand Design evolve and grow into a leader in the RV industry and we are looking forward to making a trip to the factory in the very near future. Maybe as this site grows we could make a trip to the factory an annual event for owners; maybe a GDO Roundup