Hi we are Steve and Bettina. We are full timers looking to upgrade to a little more comfort. We are currently looking at a Solitude 369RL. Haven't pulled the trigger, yet.

We've been retired two years, have a permanent set of "sticks and bricks" in Las Vegas. We just got back from visiting our brand new grandson in Kennesaw, Georgia. Stayed six weeks, then back to Vegas, picked up my sister and brother-in-law (their travel trailer) and headed to Mount Rushmore via Yellowstone National Park. Came back through Oregon along the Columbia River. Just got home last week (just over 8,000 miles since April). Bettina wants a new rig because she's tired of me bumping my head all the time.

I was sukrprised to see that this forum has only been going a short time. Are there any other full timers out there? With over 300 units sold there must be some.

I noticed a couple of posts about lighting issues...very interested in finding out how these have been resolved.

Well, I've prattled on long enough. If we decide to get one we'll be seeing a lot of you on line.

Steve & Bettina