Hello All,

My wife and I plan to upgrade from travel trailer to 5th wheel early 2014 and spend the first year in it full time while we sell our home in TN and buy in WNC. The 369 RL has been high on our list for our new RV and after visiting a dealership last week, it's definitely the front runner. It's the first 5th wheel we've been in that our expectations for the floor plan and build we're met.

As we continue to consider our purchase, I wanted to join the owners forum and ask a few questions to those if you already enjoying the Solitude. A main concern of mine is the weight capacity of our tow vehicle. We have a 2013 Ford F350, 6.7L diesel 4x4 SRW. It has a a GVWR of 11,500. I can see that some of you are driving similar trucks. I'm curious if any of you have had your rigs weighed and how your truck handles the weight. Also, what kind of rear squat do you experience? Based on keeping out cargo under 1,300 pounds, full propane, and no water, it's going to be close, but under all truck ratings.

This discussion us probably better suited for the Tow Vehical thread, but I wanted to at least say hello first!

Thanks for any and all replys.

RT