Steve and Schlonda- Virgie, Kentucky
    2017 Momentum 328M
    Morryde 8K Independent Suspension, Disk Brakes
    2021 GMC Denali 3500 SRW
    Airlift Wireless Air
    B&W Companion Slider

RetArmyMSG
    Quote Originally Posted by thompsons 369rl View Post
    I found a really good product for those who like to wax their rigs themselves. It's called WashWaxAll. Made by Aero Cosmetics. Originally designed for aircraft and approved by Boeing for use on their aircraft. It even meets the Boeing cleaning spec and as a 27 year Boeing employee, that says something in my book. You start with a good clean surface and apply by spray bottle (on the surface or to a soft rag) and you wipe it around then wipe it right off with a clean soft rag. No rubbing. Costs about $30/ gallon. I waxed my rig, truck, wifes car, scooter, counter tops and any other surface I could find that takes wax. Used about a quart. I found it lasts at least 4 months if you don't wash it too much. Best part is..........it's easy to apply and remove.
    After reading a lot of these posts and doing a little research online. I bit the bullet and bought the wash wax all internet package $219. It arrived 2 days after purchasing it online and so far I am amazed. It only took about an hour for me to clean the whole outside of the rig and it is shining like crazy. I think the secret is in the mop head where you can control how much it swivels so you really can get some good friction on the tough spots. For anyone thinking about taking the plunge...I highly recommend it.

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RetArmyMSG View Post
    After reading a lot of these posts and doing a little research online. I bit the bullet and bought the wash wax all internet package $219. It arrived 2 days after purchasing it online and so far I am amazed. It only took about an hour for me to clean the whole outside of the rig and it is shining like crazy. I think the secret is in the mop head where you can control how much it swivels so you really can get some good friction on the tough spots. For anyone thinking about taking the plunge...I highly recommend it.
    I think I'm convinced. We've been talking about waxing and what to use and the labor involved in applying and wiping off. (you know that old joke, wax on wax off )
    This will save my shoulders for sure and that is worth it alone!
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to follow up on this, I bought the starter kit online too. Great product, the mop and handle make waxing a large area a breeze. I highly recommend this to anyone interested in keeping their rig looking good.
    Steve and Schlonda- Virgie, Kentucky
    2017 Momentum 328M
    Morryde 8K Independent Suspension, Disk Brakes
    2021 GMC Denali 3500 SRW
    Airlift Wireless Air
    B&W Companion Slider

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear others like the product as I do. I'm kicking myself for not getting the kit with the mop and such. Once I use up the gallon, I'm going for the kit. I hear the bug remover works well also.
    Andy & Julie
    Gig Harbor, Wa
    2014 Solitude 369RL S/N 104
    2012 F350 SWR 4x4 CC 6.7 Diesel

Site Sponsor Long Island Happy Camper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RetArmyMSG View Post
    How is the wax holding up?
    Jeff - Long Island - New York
    2014 Grand Design Momentum 385TH #5
    2011 Ford F-350 6.7 Duallie Golden Bronze Metallic
    Reese 20K Select Hitch
    TST flow through tire pressure monitor
    Firestone Ride Rite Air-Bags

RetArmyMSG
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Island Happy Camper View Post
    How is the wax holding up?
    Its looking great. In fact, last week I had to park our rig near a paint ball course for one night(trust me you don't want to know why) and it got hit a few times. A few sprays on the mop and everything was good as new.

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought the WashWaxAll, purchased the kit. The mop that comes with it is great and makes the process almost painless. 2 hours to do our Reflection 303 and the truck.
    It's ready for its first bath now. I have no doubt it'll keep the shine for a while.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay. I finally did it and got the Wash Wax All kit. Just finished doing the whole rig. I did it by hand with rags using the product about 8 months ago and it held up really well. Took me about 4 hours back then. This time it was less than 2 hours. That mop thingy is awesome. Really makes the job way easier. Our 369 gleems like new again. Very happy
    Andy & Julie
    Gig Harbor, Wa
    2014 Solitude 369RL S/N 104
    2012 F350 SWR 4x4 CC 6.7 Diesel

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too like the Maguilars wax, but I also hit the decals with 303 Aerospace protectant. It seems waxes that contain petroleum products will cause the decals to become brittle over time and crack or peel. I apply the 303 to the decals before I apply the wax, as it is supposed to prevent that from happening. I generally wax my entire trailer in the spring, and the cap 2 times over the summer to help with bug removal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123