User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gary

Re: JT Strong Arm Stabilizers

I also have the same floor creek mine seems to be between the island and dining
    Table however I hadn't said anything until now I'm a big guy and just assumed
    That it was me...... Still minor and love my solitude

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gary...mine is pretty noisy. You can hear it above the TV noise and air. Sounds like something major is loose. It's a metal on metal grinding sound. Even the techs at our dealership said that its too loud to be normal "walking" around creaking noises

I've not heard back yet. Camper has been in the shop since 12/3. I'll give them a call Monday and see what they say. They're working on several issues.

...and I agree. I still love my Solitude. The issues are minor warrenty stuff, that you discover when you take the camper out and camp in it. The only one I'm really worried about is the floor...hopefully it's a quick fix!
    Renee & Bill -- Central Louisiana
    2014 Solitude 305RE #404
    2007 F250

barkermd

Mine has the same noise in the floor by the Peninsula on the right side standing in front of it. I have had similar sound flooring in a house when boards were loose under the flooring....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine is in the shop as we speak for a few warrenty items listed above in my original post (one of which is the floor) As soon as I hear what's up with that noise, I'll post what the techs tell me. Mine is no minor creak...if so, I could live with that, this is some major moaning and groaning. Something's loose or not connected correctly.
    Renee & Bill -- Central Louisiana
    2014 Solitude 305RE #404
    2007 F250

BennyJR

[quote author=Renee link=topic=23.msg1671#msg1671 date=1389974280]
    Mine is in the shop as we speak for a few warrenty items listed above in my original post (one of which is the floor) As soon as I hear what's up with that noise, I'll post what the techs tell me. Mine is no minor creak...if so, I could live with that, this is some major moaning and groaning. Something's loose or not connected correctly.
    [/quote]

Does anyone know the correct JT Strong Arms Stabilizers to order for the Solitude 369RL? Figured I would get a jump start on ordering things while I wait for delivery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BennyJR, I would wait on those until you see how stable the unit is with the 6-point system. It is a pretty impressive system.
    Korey SE WI
    2014 Denali 3500HD LML DRW 4wd FS Airbags 20k Reese
    2014 Momentum 385TH #1396
    2013 Manitou SES VP 150hp Mercury 4 stroke
    Volunteer Firefighter Since 1997

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12