User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2800BH Price?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We purchased a 2800bh today, paid 26900. And got them to throw in fees and $150 gift cards

2016 Silverado 2500HD Midnight Edition Duramax CC 4X4

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woah what an awesome price! Is that brand new from a dealership? If so, please share so that I can leverage or go to your dealership!
    Maybe ask them if they offer some sort of referral bonus as well.

Thanks.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathsk View Post
    Woah what an awesome price! Is that brand new from a dealership? If so, please share so that I can leverage or go to your dealership!
    Maybe ask them if they offer some sort of referral bonus as well.

Thanks.
    Brand new from dealership. The dealership is in Sioux Falls SD. Pretty far from CA. Lol. Overall pretty happy with the dealership so far, not overly friendly, but fair. the tech did a walk through with us... He was great. Some very good information. We all know that they can't give em away. So try getting some extras to help out.... Even hitch locks / accessories /or fees. Be prepared, they may laugh, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
    I believe they had msrp at $35,*** something. Thier discounted price was $28,900. I was able to negotiate a little because we saw the same trailer at another show for $27,900. Then I made a low ball cash offer and they came back with $26,900 with title fee and gift cards. We are happy with it, and I am sure they are still making money so I believe both parties are happy with it. Overall I don't believe it is an awesome deal, but a fair deal.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on your purchase! I hope to pick one up soon but first I need to find a truck!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In November we bought a 2017 2800BH with theater seating and booth dinette

Paid;
    $25,980 plus
    $1,629 sales tax (6% Florida tax)
    $349 dealer fee
    $200 tag and title fee
    ---------------
    $28,158 out the door.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RRCKK2500HD View Post
    Brand new from dealership. The dealership is in Sioux Falls SD. Pretty far from CA. Lol. Overall pretty happy with the dealership so far, not overly friendly, but fair. the tech did a walk through with us... He was great. Some very good information. We all know that they can't give em away. So try getting some extras to help out.... Even hitch locks / accessories /or fees. Be prepared, they may laugh, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
    I believe they had msrp at $35,*** something. Thier discounted price was $28,900. I was able to negotiate a little because we saw the same trailer at another show for $27,900. Then I made a low ball cash offer and they came back with $26,900 with title fee and gift cards. We are happy with it, and I am sure they are still making money so I believe both parties are happy with it. Overall I don't believe it is an awesome deal, but a fair deal.

Thats not even 25% off.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goducks14 View Post
    Thats not even 25% off.
    Soooooo, your saying what?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, this is my first post in the GD forum! We live in UT and just ordered our very first TT, the 2800BH. (Upgrading from pop-up.) Our sales person told us that over 1/2 of all sales (from their dealership) at the Feb. RV expo were for this model. The new MSRP was listed at $40k - not sure why that is up so much from the $36k previously listed? Anyway, we paid about $30k out the door, including TTL. We also negotiated a hitch with that price.
    So, we are waiting impatiently for our unit to arrive in April (?).
    Oh, and we are also truck shopping...

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christy View Post
    Hi, this is my first post in the GD forum! We live in UT and just ordered our very first TT, the 2800BH. (Upgrading from pop-up.) Our sales person told us that over 1/2 of all sales (from their dealership) at the Feb. RV expo were for this model. The new MSRP was listed at $40k - not sure why that is up so much from the $36k previously listed? Anyway, we paid about $30k out the door, including TTL. We also negotiated a hitch with that price.
    So, we are waiting impatiently for our unit to arrive in April (?).
    Oh, and we are also truck shopping...
    Others have quoted on here that some dealers are pumping up their MSRP. You can request the original MSRP from Grand Design if you give them the VIN.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2012 F150 EB Crew FX4 3.73 gears
    2017 Grand Design Imagine 2800BH w/ Equalizer WDH

Previous:
    2012 Flagstaff MicroLite 23LB

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can also use the Grand Design app and see all the MSRP sheets as they come from GD.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast