User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 2800BH Price?

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Golfer View Post
    Noticing lots are filling up with 2800BH and they are sitting. First dealer I noticed was Sonny's in SC. Then my local dealer in GA, Campers Inn. Dealers in Tenn, Alabama all have them in stock and the same stock number has been sitting for multiple weeks. Are these still flying off the shelf or has the demand fallen? Or do people just not buy typically until the weather warms?
    Did you physically see them, or on the dealer's websites?

Lots of dealers will let sold units on their websites to simulate inventory. When you call about them, you will be told that the unit sold, but they will order one for you.

I would kill to have some 2800BH's right now. I have 8 retail orders in, and no stock being produced until May.

It's going to be another very slim year to have stock units on dealer's lots.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post

Lots of dealers will let sold units on their websites to simulate inventory. When you call about them, you will be told that the unit sold, but they will order one for you.

I would kill to have some 2800BH's right now. I have 8 retail orders in, and no stock being produced until May.

For the out of state dealers I would call them and ask if it was still in stock, using the stock number listed on their website.

Campers Inn - Tucker I physically went to the store and toured the unit two weeks ago or so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, you just scared me. No production until May? What is with that? I ordered a 2800BH last week and was told mid to late April delivery.....by a sales guy, so total grain of salt but is it more likely that I will not have a trailer until mid June or July?

thanks!

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by peeklay View Post
    Wow, you just scared me. No production until May? What is with that? I ordered a 2800BH last week and was told mid to late April delivery.....by a sales guy, so total grain of salt but is it more likely that I will not have a trailer until mid June or July?

thanks!
    Retail orders will be available first. That's the "problem" for dealers.

Stock units (that I mentioned) aren't being built, because of all the retail orders.

I would still say you won't see ti until May, if you only ordered last week. I haven't had any 2800 come in for over a month.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Retail orders will be available first. That's the "problem" for dealers.

Stock units (that I mentioned) aren't being built, because of all the retail orders.

I would still say you won't see ti until May, if you only ordered last week. I haven't had any 2800 come in for over a month.
    Steve, what availability and pricing are you seeing for 2910BH and 3110BH?

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WyattFord View Post
    Steve, what availability and pricing are you seeing for 2910BH and 3110BH?
    Retail orders are 12-14 weeks out.

Stock units probably unavailable for dealers.

I have 37 Imagines on order with GD and only 3 of them are stock units, the rest are retail sold units.
    [email protected]
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any current numbers on the 2800BH? I am in the market and waiting on multiple dealers to work some numbers for me.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    paid 35k for our 2800bh with second ac installed from the factory. This was in oregon (pnw region has higher prices on everything automotive or RV from my experienced when compared to the rest of the country). The lowest i was able to get a standard one for out here in the PNW was 32,900. I decided to pay more for the ac and nicer black accented wheels vs standard wheels and no second ac.
    The cheapest price i was able to get was from a couple of dealerships in tx and they were around 32,100-32,500 (with or without second ac installed).
    2022 Ram 2500 Laramie - Cummins
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2800BH

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't forget to factor in shipping costs. To get a trailer out to the west coast costs $3,000 last time I looked. I don't know how shipping is figured in but it has to be paid for someway.
    Also there's no big 'Mega' type dealers in the PNW to keep prices lower.
    Supply is short in the PNW too.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112