User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2800BH Price?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2800BH Price?

Hi all! We are shopping around for a 2800BH, and are wondering what the current going rate is (for those who have purchased recently)? I know that prices throughout the country will vary. We are in PA, and are wondering if it is worth driving to Ohio for the best prices (from Philadelphia)? We would prefer to buy as locally as possible, but only for the comfort factor of being able to get it serviced more easily?

We were given a quote of 26k (no fees and taxes in that price). We could not get them to give us any extra add-ons with that price, but it was the newest model ordered from the factory. We want to shop around a bit to find out if that was a decent deal or not. However, that is the dealer we would prefer to purchase from.

Thanks!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $26k sounds about right.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you're happy with the dealer and price go for it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KirandKev View Post
    Hi all! We are shopping around for a 2800BH, and are wondering what the current going rate is (for those who have purchased recently)? I know that prices throughout the country will vary. We are in PA, and are wondering if it is worth driving to Ohio for the best prices (from Philadelphia)? We would prefer to buy as locally as possible, but only for the comfort factor of being able to get it serviced more easily?

We were given a quote of 26k (no fees and taxes in that price). We could not get them to give us any extra add-ons with that price, but it was the newest model ordered from the factory. We want to shop around a bit to find out if that was a decent deal or not. However, that is the dealer we would prefer to purchase from.

Thanks!
    A good deal is a perception. If you're happy, go for it
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just ordered one in Virginia and will be paying $24,995 before taxes. I am a repeat customer and traded my old one in for what thats worth.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by misnuga View Post
    I just ordered one in Virginia and will be paying $24,995 before taxes. I am a repeat customer and traded my old one in for what thats worth.
    Was that the price before your trade, or after your trade?
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We ended up buying it for a little over $25,000 before taxes and fees. New order from the factory to be delivered in 6-8 weeks. Can't wait!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I picked my unit up recently and was at 24.5k w/o tax and tag. 30% off MSRP should be easily attainable. Signed papers at end of month too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We got bids from several Iowa dealers for a 2017 model 2500RL in January and accepted one for 31.7% off the $34983 list price (33783 + 1200 ship/prep).
    Steve and Camy
    2017 TUNDRA 5.7L CrewMax 4WD
    2017 IMAGINE 2500RL, Andersen WD Hitch, Honda 2200 Gen (bumper-mount)

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am being quoted for $30k (out the door -- includes tax/fees but no shipping) for the 2017 2800BH. I live in California and the unit is in Vegas. I plan on using U-Ship to have it shipped to my location here for $400, which is what was quoted by insurance-backed shipping companies.

I've done a lot of searching and I've found this to be the cheapest option I could find. Anyone else?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast