Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New member from North Carolina

My wife and I have traded our sailboat for a fifth wheel and pickup. We are heading out on Monday for the 10 day shake down trip in our Reflection 150 230 RL. Hopefully there won’t be too many quirks to work out so we can continue on for the next 6 months as we travel north through New England, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland before moving back south to North Carolina. I have already found valuable information on this forum. It seems like a wonderful resource.

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the G.D. family on our little corner of the interwebs. This is actually a Great forum with lots and lots of very knowledgeable folks on here that are very willing to help out when they can. I'm proud to be a member here and they've helped me quite a lot over the last several months. I was a total newbie for 5th wheel towing and got some great advice/help. Enjoy and be safe in your travels.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the group/family.
    Plenty of help here so do not be afraid to ask any questions, we have all been "newbies" at one time and I for one still learn.

Enjoy the new lifestyle , you may miss the rocking of the boat.

Brian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome & Congrats, this is our second year with the Reflection 230RL and we love it
    Mark
    Mark & Cindy, York, PA
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 230RL (White)
    Curt A16 Hitch, Turning Point Swivel Pin Box, set to Swivel, with Curt Wedge
    2019 Ford F250 STX 6.2L with 4.30 Gears, SB CC SRW 4x4, 18" Wheels, 3192 Payload, 15,000 Towing Capacity, Fifth Wheel Prep & Camper Package, Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera, Factory Ordered
    Prev TV: 2016 F150 3.5L Supercab with 6.5' bed, 2167 payload, LT Tires, and Air Lift 5000 air bags set to 15lbs