Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On our way to being Imagine owners

Good afternoon everyone. My husband and I are in the midst of our search for the perfect floorplan. We are debating between the Imagine 2600RB and the 2500RL. There are certain features we like about each of them. We have seen both models at our local dealer and are now trying to decide. We are moving up from a high-wall pop-up camper that we have enjoyed using for the past 9 years. Prior to that, we had a smaller pop-up and also tented for many years. Now that the kids are on their own (for the most part ) we have decided that it is time to be able to drive into a site and roll out the awning and open a cold one!! We are gaining valuable information on this site and can't wait to be able to get out again. I have to remember that "Amazon is my friend".

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they are both great layouts. We looked at both as well. In the 2500, I would like having the bath close to the BR and I'm thinking that the BR would be warmer in cold weather being in the middle of the unit. Also the living area is more conducive to conversation. It looks like the 2600RB has a very slightly larger pantry, and the theater seating is directly in front of the TV.
    We are looking at a used 2600, but would be very happy with the 2500, I would just look carefully at the pantry.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 2600 RB is really one hot item, at my store alone we sold 4 in one day we have 18 on order, and only 12 incoming 2500RL which is a bit telling based on sales statistics within my organization. The general layout and success of this floorplan is near identical as well in the 2150 and 2800bh all of which have been tremendous sellers.
    Jason Silvestry

Sales Manager

ExploreUSA RV Supercenter

3637 West Hwy 90 Seguin, TX 78155

Cell: 210-421-6555

Office: 830-303-2040

Fax: 830-303-2036

[email protected]

Connect on Linkedin

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are full timing now in a 2017 Imagine 2950RL and love it. We actually traded in a brand new FR Flagstaff for it when the brand new FR decided to almost self-destruct on its first use. It's only me, the DW, and two hounds so there is plenty of room for everyone. Good luck and good choice.