[quote author=99thUnitBuilt link=topic=52.msg224#msg224 date=1379556750]
I saw where someone on Facebook posted a comment about their thermostats being hooked up backwards, ie bedroom thermostat showing temp for living room and vice versa.

I have this issue on my trailer, but I have decided that I actually like it that way. It helps to keep the front cool without running the much louder front unit. It does make the living room cold, but I don't mind that.

I have already had to replace the main a/c. We came back to find the trailer at 92 degrees after being out all day. We had not set the front a/c to come on that day. I was just thankful that we had decided not to take the dog on that trip. That was the first trip she had ever missed camping with us. Something said leave her home that trip, glad we did.

I found that the unit had leaked out all its freon upon climbing on the roof. There was oil all in the shroud and on the roof. Contacted GD and they said it sounded like it was going to be a total replacement, but they told me to contact dometic and advise them of the issue. I contacted dometic and they agreed that it was going to need to be replaced. They said it could be taken to any authorized dometic service center vs diving 110 miles one way to the closest GD dealer. I took it 15 miles down the road to a local rv service center. They inspected the broke one ordered, received and installed the new one in 10 days. Better service than most dealerships give. This place sells utility trailers and rv parts and accessories only.

This is really the only issue I have had with my trailer, knock on wood. Beats the 45 days my Wildcat sat in the shop after only having it for two weeks.
[/quote]
Well the good thing is that GD must have changed there reporting process. I was told by a company rep. That if there are issues we call them and they would take care of it since they deal with the product reps all the time. I thought this was a super statement because I had seen where our old 5ver model that folks were always getting the runaround on warrantee issues. Really game me a piece of mind that I could call GD and they would deal with the issue. That's customer service. Haven't got my Solitude yet and had no issues so can't comment on actually. Good luck